Reviews for Oceanborn
Remember chapter 15 . 5/17/2005
You killed the baby! I can't believe you! Oh my god! Rose is dead. I think I am going to die! Oh that is so sad. I feel so horrible for Titania. Dracula is so... so... words fail me. I'm just going to keep reading so I can calm myself down...
Remember chapter 14 . 5/17/2005
Hooray! Rose lives! I love it! Dracula is such a good father. I love that. It's so cute! Awe... (sighs dreamily). Alright, I need to keep reading. Kudos for you for keeping the baby alive.
Remember chapter 13 . 5/17/2005
This is so sad... she has to kill the baby, or Dracula has to, whatever. Its still sad... I must read more. You are a genius! I'm addicted
Remember chapter 12 . 5/17/2005
(sits staring at computer screen with look of shock on face)... Oh my God... thats all I can say. i had to pour cold water on my face after that chapter! She's pregnant, both are "upset" or whatever and they can't keep it? I'm confused... but I still love your story! Must keep reading...
Remember chapter 11 . 5/17/2005
What is wrong with Titania?... i must know. Sorry, I'm just going to keep reading. It is still great though.. nothing wrong so far, especially for your first english story. Great job!
Remember chapter 10 . 5/17/2005
Oh, that was so sweet. They are together agian, and Dracula is as hot as ever (even though he really can't keep his hands to himself:), and this is all so great. You are a genius and your story is addictive!

Hey, can you do me a favor? Since your story is so great, and I know I could use all the help with my writting as I can, can you read my stories "The Beginning," "Rekindling an Old Flame," and "A Promise is a Promise?" It would mean a lot to me. I could use all the help and support in the world, I just ask that if you do read my stories, please don't flame me or anything. Thanks a bunch.

Now, on to the glory of your story...
Remember chapter 9 . 5/17/2005
Hooray! They are together again! I love this and have nothing to critisize! Its great! I love it! I must know what happens next. Sorry about the short review!
Remember chapter 8 . 5/17/2005
What the hell was that? Jesus Christ, she's upset and he's all calm about it! I mean, yea I wanted them to have sex and all, but honestly... Oh well. Its still great! I'm going to keep reading.
Remember chapter 7 . 5/17/2005
I love it! Woo Hoo! Oh, my lord, you are a genius! This story is superb! I'm in love with it! Dracula and Titania... the two would make a nice pair... m, I need to read some more now. Must know what happens next!
Remember chapter 6 . 5/17/2005
Oh my beloved God, girl, I am breathless! I love it when they fight! O, its so hot! I love Dracula, hooray! She's going to stay with him. I love your story! Its a masterpiece in the making! I love it! I adore it! And dare I say it... I believe I am offically addicted to your story! It is supurb! BRAVO GENUIS!
Remember chapter 5 . 5/17/2005
I am speechless... another incident with the handsome... no, gorgeous, count... Van Helsing is the murderer! I love it. This is great. i must keep reading. I want to know what happens next!
Remember chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
Awe... how sweet... but wait a minute. He killed her brother and started this whole chain reaction. Damn you Van Helsing! I'm loving this story girl! I'm beggining to feel an addiction coming on...
Remember chapter 3 . 5/17/2005
Nice... she's a killing machine. Cool! Jeez, I wonder who is behind the tree... dun, dun, dun. The suspense is killing me! I must read on!
Remember chapter 2 . 5/17/2005
That has got to be the most depressing ending of a life that I have ever read. I can't believe Drac is so... bad. I hate it. O well. The story is still great. I'll keep reading and reviewing each chapter. I know I love it when people do that to my stories.
Remember chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Hey! I've seen your story posted for some time and never got around to reviewing it. First chapt... I mean prologue... is good and solid and already you have me wanting to know more. Let's continue on, shall we?
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »