Reviews for Empty Boxes
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Rukawa's reaction was so like him! Will you continue this? I hope so! Sakuragi needs his answer other than a "Do'Aho". I rarely read fanfics where Sakuragi makes the first move, he's usually clueless until the very end. I thought that it was original that he's serious for once.
Malebranche chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Aw, omgosh. Damn you Rukawa, why must you always do this? In every fic...::shakes fist::

I love how this chapter loops with "Do'ahou" at the beginning and end. Nicely done. Sorry, no constructive criticism, cuz I can't find anything I would change, really. Okay, maybe it's "fairy dust" instead of angel dust, but that's probably just being overly nitpicky. :D
ivybluesummers chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
what an angst-ridden prose. I liked it. _
Keax chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
... i'm so glad it's going to be multi-chaptered. o_O;

i like the perspective, though i'm a little curious how Sakuragi is responding re: Rukawa's seeming apathy.

please update soon~!
chickenshitt chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Argh. It's amazing how you can fit so much meaning and Rukawa's whole world in so short and few sentences. As usual, very nice job. Hurry up and come out with the next parts. Keep up.
Tina Caps chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
This is really a problem of Rukawa's, he needs to express himself more. *sighs* I know someday he'll find the right words and finally say them. Short, simple and sweet. :)
Chibi Reikou chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
wow...this is interesting...though it's short but it makes me want to crave for more Please continue soon..I want to know the outcome of Kaede's "sorting out" _~