Reviews for PREY II: End of Era
KatyaChekov chapter 19 . 8/7/2005
Oh, gee, I feel so loved. I recognized that name. But it's so sad Nicole had to die, too. Why is the world like this? Why must there always be war? I hate the human race so much sometimes...I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Your stories make me think.
KatyaChekov chapter 18 . 8/2/2005
NO! T_T Tristan! No... *sob* Nonononononononono he can't be dead! I told you my favorite characters are jinxed! I have to *sniff* go now. 'Bye...
KatyaChekov chapter 17 . 8/1/2005
I don't know how the church got into this...but that's a pretty depressing ending. My fav characters died...and a lot of others. SHE KILLED THEM! That damn woman if she wasn't already dead I'd strangle her! *sob* T_T Too much death and suffering in this world...far too much. *sniff* I must go now, but I can tell you, your story has made quite an impression on me.

Other Me: Hey, where's that cussing match you promised!

Me: *whack* Go AWAY evil! Please write more stories, Omega. You are an excellent author. T_T
KatyaChekov chapter 16 . 8/1/2005
Um...OK. Glad you updated so fast. A tip 4 U: to get reviewers, review others. I hope Ghost/Tristan and Nicole survive. They're my favorites. Then again, my favorites sometimes tend to die, whether they come back or not. *crosses fingers*
KatyaChekov chapter 15 . 7/28/2005
Antimatter? I have a bad feeling about this...eagerly awaiting your next update!
KatyaChekov chapter 14 . 7/1/2005
Whew! I sure hope Soul doesn't hurt anyone. I'm a little confused, tho'. I might have to reread it. Several times, 'cause it's so good. :)
KatyaChekov chapter 13 . 6/29/2005
_ ;; Still there. And faithfully reading! :) Hope everything turns out OK. Plz update!
KatyaChekov chapter 12 . 6/29/2005
I'm a little lost now...I'm scared. But I'll keep going. And keep trying to get other people to review, too.
KatyaChekov chapter 11 . 6/29/2005
Looks like no one else is reviewing, buddy...I'm sorry no one else can appreciate your talents on this story. I hope Tristan really isn't dead...and Nicole will wake up soon. T_T Plz don't kill them!
KatyaChekov chapter 10 . 6/25/2005
Ah! What happened to Nicole?

Other me: Duh! She was POISONED! Weren't you paying attention at all?

Me: Of course I was! But I hope everyone'll be ok...I really like these characters! I don't want them getting hurt! T_T Please update!
KatyaChekov chapter 9 . 5/14/2005
:O ...Since when have you been reading Inuyasha? Anyway, great story, and I do hope Tristan can tell Nicole the truth soon. *crosses fingers* Hey, you promised a cussing match! Well, that's OK, maybe later, hm?
KatyaChekov chapter 8 . 5/9/2005
Well, I'm here...WRITE please! I am quite anxious to see what you have in mind...
KatyaChekov chapter 7 . 5/9/2005
Spelling...*twitch* Keep going!
KatyaChekov chapter 6 . 5/9/2005
Oh, cool. I'm watching you to make sure you aren't going to pull any more stunts like that...
KatyaChekov chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
Okay, this story is scaring the heck outta me. Nicole is so dumb(hehheh). But that is scary! Mommy! Help! OK, I'm kidding. *coughNOTcough*