Reviews for Blackbirds Singing In The Dead Of Night
ravenxrobin chapter 9 . 6/24
Please keep updating. I would like a ''they fall asleep on the couch together scene please if you can"
YAY! so beautiful! I love this, but you haven't updated in ten years! ten years!
It has such beautiful perspective and vocabulary. Not to mention how all this robrae seems to lead somewhere!
I NEED MORE. PLEASE PLEASE GET BACK ON AND RESUME.
Snowpink39 chapter 9 . 1/20
So your nor gonna finish it
la canelle chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
Love it, hope you update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Freaking Awesome!
supergirl5214 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
yesssssss! great story so far!
Petale-de-Rose chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
You are more than just a good writer... YOU'RE FRIGGEN JET LI ON STEROIDS! PLEASE UPDATE OR I'LL NEVER STOP CRYING FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!
Dea Isis chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
3 Update please!
Becca chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
It'd be great to get an update on this! Brilliant story. x
meowface111 chapter 9 . 12/20/2012
... I just have to say, I literally read this story over and over and over. It gets me through the most .. Trying.. Of times, ranging from awkward family gatherings to lonely stressful weekdays. This is by far my favorite, and in my opinion the best raven/robin story on this website. And I've read a lot of raven/robin. I actually used to write a lot of raerob back in the day when I was a young teen lol, this is still my favorite.

You portray both characters so perfectly, they're 100% in character. Even though this whole mess with robin and batman is going on, raven still has her own internal never ending battling within her going on. I love that. And the way you portray the characters and how they INTERACT with each other.. You're blessed, honestly.

I know it's been what.. 7 years since you last wrote for this? I know there is no chance you'll be updating this anytime soon (especially since the world is ending tomorrow apparently) but I just had to tell you how much this story means to me. It's amazing, you're amazing and you're so talented in writing, I hope you're doing something with your life that includes writing. I'd buy all of your books!

If you do get a chance to read this, I would like to let you know that if you ever consider taking this story back up again.. I will illustrate this entire story. For free, and in its entirety. I'm not a HORRIBLE artist, although I don't claim to be great either. You can check out my work here: www . Macabre7 . Deviantart . Com
Anyway, again, I will gladly illustrate this beautiful story for you if you ever wish to continue it. Let me know! You can email me if you like : rusk_rachel yahoo . Com

Have a good life (hearts)
Ataea chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
Thank you so much for a captivating, well-written story. You really pulled me into the plot. It was a joy to read. Thank you very much for time well spent! I really do hope you will update someday (:
acrobats they tumble chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
This is such an amazingly good story.
Aria Gaile chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
ALSO! Wanted to give you kudos for how you justified your discoevry to liking the RaeRob pairing was on the show, especially after Birthmark. ;) Alot of RxR shippers would agree with how you handled your ...ahem, 'rant' on the couple. Me being one of 'em! ;) Muah!
Aria Gaile chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
For all that is good in this world, I wish you had updated. :O :( But either way, I still love your story. And therefore, I love you.

-faves! ...and candidly subscribes!-