Reviews for Blackbirds Singing In The Dead Of Night
Qoute chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Raven is the coolest. Welcome to the Black Bird Generation. The murder of the flying Graysons. Sad and tragic. Poor Dick WAIT. HOLD UP! HOW DARE YOU KILL OFF BATMAN , THE INCREDIBLE DETECTIVE , FATHER OF DAMIAN , UNDERSTANDING MASTER , KIND AND GENTLE BUT COLD ON THE OUTSIDE , JUSTICE BRINGING , SOLO WORKING , LONE WOLF , B.R.U.C.E W.A.Y.N.E! Lol sorry. Okay that was pretty cool , that Not-even-Raven-would-go-that-far part. Sass101.
I think she has telepathic talking or something , I always forget , so I thought "Oh , its like she's getting Robins emotions out , but getting the others away first , But saying sorry for her unintended ... rudeness"
Qoute chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
There it is! The Raven sarcasm!
AngeNoirRae chapter 9 . 6/23/2016
Omgggggg I love this!Please update!This is just...amazing and so well written
homulan chapter 7 . 1/17/2016
It absolutely kills me that there are only 2 chapters left for this fic and you haven't updated in years. It. Kills. Me. You have an amazing way of letting the story (and all of these Rob/Rae goodies) unfold without giving the readers too much and I'm sooo jealous. Raven's humor really carries this story along and not to beat the dead horse or anything, but she really is so original. Really enjoyed the way you touched on Raven's emotions, she knows she's got something going for Robin but as soon as she acknowledges them, she's done for. UGHH 3 How did you decide to orchestrate a meeting between her and Selina? She very rarely shows up in TT fics but now that you've done it I feel like she belongs in them...so mom lol. I hope they revamp TT and give all the fans a full-blown show instead of that TT Go nonsense so you can keep writing more of these bad boys. Thanks so much for the great piece :) !
natkyolee chapter 9 . 11/2/2015
Is this story dropped?
ravenxrobin chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Please keep updating. I would like a ''they fall asleep on the couch together scene please if you can"
Guest chapter 9 . 4/3/2015
YAY! so beautiful! I love this, but you haven't updated in ten years! ten years!
It has such beautiful perspective and vocabulary. Not to mention how all this robrae seems to lead somewhere!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/20/2015
I NEED MORE. PLEASE PLEASE GET BACK ON AND RESUME.
Snowpink39 chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
So your nor gonna finish it
la canelle chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
Love it, hope you update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Freaking Awesome!
supergirl5214 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
yesssssss! great story so far!
Petale-de-Rose chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
You are more than just a good writer... YOU'RE FRIGGEN JET LI ON STEROIDS! PLEASE UPDATE OR I'LL NEVER STOP CRYING FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!
Dea Isis chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
3 Update please!
Becca chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
It'd be great to get an update on this! Brilliant story. x