Reviews for Let Me Be
angelicacena1621 chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
This was a really good story. John is a little over protective but It is still cute. I find it funny how his sister makes fun of randy and how bj make fun of randy in the beginning when she said she already saw him nake and there was nothing for her or something like that it was sweet. You are really good writer.
justkimmy chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
Awsome story! Please keep it coming!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 2 . 2/24/2007
I love it so far. did you know that in the first chapter you have Brook's middle name as Samantha and in this chapter its Jessica.

D. Kane
behrendt54 chapter 8 . 10/11/2006
great chapter and story pleaz update soon.
Berry-Bubbler chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
plz update the story soon. it is just so great! i really like the john/brooke pairing! its so cute!

well, plz update soon, the story rocks! xx :D
RKO's angel chapter 8 . 5/4/2006
This is such a gr8 fic! really well written! that's me just caught up! i hope u continue this fic!UP-DATE SOON DDDD

dollflirt chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
Really keep it coming...You haven't updated this story in so long more please!
LovelySandNinja chapter 8 . 2/18/2006
Dude you gotta continue! I cant wait to see John beat JBL's ass and BJ celebrate all the victories with everyone! Love your story.
Shinebright-Starlight chapter 8 . 2/14/2006
OMG! Sorry it took me so long to review! Nice chapter, oh BJ and John look so sexy together! Update soon!
tonyanichole chapter 8 . 2/3/2006
awesome love it! cant wait for the next one!
Punk Angel's Dream chapter 8 . 2/3/2006
Please, continue! It was such a long wait...I will probably DIE if you wait that long again!
kentuckygirl4039 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
It's interesting. I'm on my way to the next chapter.
Oracle85 chapter 8 . 2/3/2006
I glad you've updated that a was a great update. Brooklyn and John sound like a great couple
Latisha C chapter 8 . 2/3/2006
Good chapter.
Imtooold chapter 8 . 2/3/2006
As soon as I read the first lines, I was back in that story :D Great job baby,once again.

I love Mackie :D:D But don't I always ;)I love the make-over, so Nero !

Take care and talk to you later, I should update in a few minutes :P

Luv ya !