Reviews for Strawberries
CyndarDragon chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
After reading this, I literally just called my mom to tell her I love her ;_;
Gipsychan chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
*Sobbing* WONDERFUL! So touching! T _ T. And the drama! Congrats
TacoNotBurrito chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
Okay...where to start? You have surprised me once again because I thought of a totally different ending. But this worked too and it leaves a door open for a SEQUEL(wink wink) or at least another story from you. I liked how you wrote it because it gave you two different views on what happeed before and after and during this whole conversation. And the painters are banging stuff around and I think something crashed so I need to go see what they broke...hopefully not my stereo. Well done and see ya later!
Dibsthe1 chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
You really got experimental with this one, shifting back and forth between the two time frames. At first I read it twice, to keep the two events separate in my mind, but reading it over a second time from top to bottom I can see that the two conversations fit together extremely well indeed!

As a matter of fact, much of the best literature ever written experiments with original techniques. The best writers don't only come up with new stories, they come up with bold and daring new ways to tell them as well.

I think this is a most appropriate way to write this chapter, because such an event is one we keep going over and over and over in our minds because we never want to forget it, never want to let go of such a feeling of relief and happiness. (Well, that's what I do.)

Of course, I love the ending. People do have very different ways of dealing with the same events.

Hey, you're welcome! And thank YOU.
Ali Vega chapter 10 . 8/21/2005
that was so sweet. I really loved this story.
Circus freak92 chapter 10 . 8/20/2005
wow thats very heart pulling i was crying alot you should write more to it though i would like to know what happens
QueenofPotatoes chapter 10 . 8/19/2005
I cried Kelz. I frikin' CRIED! Yes, I'm finally home. Flight was long and boring, but I'm home. Can you spend the night tomorrow? I've been trying to get a hold of you since I got home, but you were either on the computer or not answering. Humph.
Hoppo chapter 10 . 8/19/2005
Aww, what an lovely ending to a lovely story!

It's not unbearably sappy to the point where you gag, but it's still cute!

Fantastic job!
Dibsthe1 chapter 9 . 8/2/2005
This is a refreshing take on Gaz, I must say. She's still hard and harsh, hugging her anger to herself like a teddy bear, but here, her good side is far easier to see than it is in the show, let alone these fics!

I thought at first that Gaz doesn't want to take the risk so she's giving the phone number to Dib to make the call for her.

Then I went back and read this over once more, and now it looks more like she decided against making Dib's decision for him and gave him the opportunity to decide to call his mother if he chooses to do so.

Keep going; this is awesome!
Ali Vega chapter 9 . 7/31/2005
wow. Everyone has to make thier own choices sometime.
TacoNotBurrito chapter 9 . 7/30/2005
Yay! I can finally review after this crappy computer actually worked! Yay! Once again, I must say that I like your and I can't wait for you to finish to see how it turns out. Chapters are a little short but that means that they're easy to read. Try to make the last one a little longer and that's it! I COMMAND YOU TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER AND POST IT!
Hoppo chapter 9 . 7/29/2005
Well, this story seems to be wrapping up.

I understand why Gaz is angry; she has a very good reason to be. Perhaps, however, her mother deserves a second chance. After all, she is her flesh and blood, much as she doesn't like it.

Lovely job as always!
Gipsychan chapter 8 . 7/10/2005
*Sobbing* What a dramatic story! T _ T. I hope Mebrane family can be together again. Please,continue soon
Ali Vega chapter 8 . 6/30/2005
this chapter wa pretty good, and abou the nickelodeon thing, they lost me as a fan ever since they cancelled Invader Zim, I have had nothing to watch for three years, I've been sticking with movies. oh well update soon.
Dibsthe1 chapter 8 . 6/30/2005
That's a very convincing internal dialogue you wrote for Membrane at the start of this chapter!

Cold in August? I can see just one of them feeling cold with nervousness, but did you make the temperature low for a reason, or are they both equally nervous?

Membrane's assessment of how thin Dib he had "let" Dib get shows how guilty he feels.

Aww... that's so sweet! "The only definitely was..." WOO! (You're right, it is fun!)