Reviews for Changes
Taintless chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
It's an interesting idea, alright! Keep it up!
Jades Arrow chapter 4 . 4/12/2005
This story is cool, and it has a different plot then others I've read very cool update soon.
acdc7987 chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
i like the story please update soon
XXSoXXEmptyXXInsideXX chapter 4 . 4/10/2005
Nice Chapter Update soon
disappointed chapter 2 . 4/10/2005
you asked at the end of chapter 2 to be truthful, and is the story crap. Well, to be truthful, yes it is. I cannot make myself read this trash any longer.
PeanutluvsHP chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
This story is soo cool. I know how hermione feels, when i was younger i was like a B then almost over night im D it sucks. I feel the pain.

-Paige
PeanutluvsHP chapter 2 . 4/6/2005
Hey Disney Cd's are NOT weird! they are the shit. I have some of my own. I suppose because im weird like that :p

Well hey i really like the story so far its cool.

Later

-Paige
SLYSWN chapter 3 . 4/5/2005
I loved the chapter my dear it was great . and yes you should be proud just wait the time will come and everyone will know your name kind of like that show cheers,lol

Never mind I'll shut up now anyways I can't wait to see what happens next. Naturally I feel sorry for the Dragon (Draco) but that's how it should be right.

All hail the Slytherin King ,lol

Gotta love Slytherins , I know I do.

keep it coming. Rock on!
Anna chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Your punctuation is totally random, which makes this really hard to read.

Also, if Timmy is a year old, why isn't he wearing diapers, and who is bottle-deefing him?
Niamhi chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
I'd give this a 9/10, because it's great but like slyswn28 said, there's room for improvement. Why was Malfoy there, and when is Snape going to come see his daughter? Anyway it's still really good, and I hope you update soon.
XXSoXXEmptyXXInsideXX chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Hey hey! I like your story... Update soon!
SLYSWN chapter 2 . 3/29/2005
You want to know if I think it is crap.

No I do not think it is crap but there is always room for improvement.

Few quick questions: Do you have a plot in mind for this story or are you just going along freely?

This is not necessarily a bad thing but it does help to have a plot.

Second Do you have a beta reader?

Now I know it's a bit harsh but you see most people out there believe every story should be beta'd.

Trust me I should know , people were on my ass about getting one for a long time so about 6 months ago I bit the bullet and got one.

I think every story has potential and that is my honest opinion but every story needs some guidance .

Next : I understand you are writing this for the fun of i but it would be wise to explain why Draco is in the muggle world. You should have more of a backround explaining why he is there.

I know you can do it. Anyone can

And well there you have my honest opinion , I wasn't lying when I said I like it because I do but it needs help.

If you would like some suggestions feel free to ask me?

I would offer to beta it but I'm terrible at it myself,lol

Whatever you do , do not give up . Anything is possible.

The fact that you are trying well I admire that in a person.

Rock on!

laters

SLY
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
what can I say dear , It has caught my attention keep it coming!