Reviews for April Doom's Day
Raven golden Wings chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
LOL bakura is so awesome...do more please!
Atems Faithful Goddess chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
Ew, toad? Sakina has lost it! *holds head and moans* Oh, no! I don't think I want to know what's for desert! O_O or do I? You must continue with this! And hurry! I want to see what kind of tricks Ryou comes up with!
Atems Faithful Goddess chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I'd take a shower with Yami! XD maybe... he seems a little clumsy having a body of his own. Hope all that hair gel saved the poor Pharaoh from getting a headache from that vase.
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
. A PITCHFORK! I can SO see him with that! YES! This chapter was AWESOME! Now on to Kura. :)
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Yugi's taking Yami to school? Lol! This was REALLY great! Ha ha ha! Funny, and embarrassing, without overdoing it. :) Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I updated 9.8 Newtons! _
WhiteTigerRei chapter 3 . 4/26/2005
cool! I always thought Bakura would relly like April Fools day... at my school, last day of term, and a little migety girl comes up to my friend and tells her that her fly is undone. Bakura ashould try that on Yami! it would be hilarious!
inugo-13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
wow this is a kool storie and oh ya my song going crazy is not bretney spears
Emenia Warcroft chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
YAY! I love this story! Update lots and lots!
Sami Ryou's Hikari chapter 3 . 4/7/2005
That was hilarious! I loved this chapter! Not the funniest one, but you used Bakura! YAY! I had fun at my camp, I decorated a box with all YuGiOh pics and varnished it! Awesomeness.

It was hilarious when he whispered 'spotted dick'. Who did he castrate to create that meal?

Love Sami.
AshenRoseShadow chapter 3 . 4/7/2005
This is a great story! Please continue it! Yami and Bakura can cook! What a surprise...

Keep up the goo work and update soon!
Kadia midori chapter 3 . 4/7/2005
*cheers*
lslines chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
'spotted dick'! *dies laughing so can say nothing more*
Tuckers-Ghostly-Girl-xD chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
Oh, no.

*(*(*

“Ops,” Bakura said sheepishly. “Then you won’t like what’s for pudding then.”

“What?” Ryou asked suspiciously.

“It’s- ‘spotted dick’,” Bakura whispered.

*(*(*

DGG: *Grins & blushes* Okay okay, So My minds in the gutter at the moment, but I sure i'm not the only one that thought what I did...

Micheal: I think you are...

DGG: SHUT IT! *Hits him with a frying pan* Well this was good, can't wait to find out what happens next! -_-
Person-X chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
Yes, *sigh* I'm logged out again. That's what happens when I have to shut down my computer. Alas, with things to do, this reviews not signed. Doh, poor Yami. And Ryou, er, sorta. He better get that guy good! *snicker* Will Marik and Malik make fools of themselves too? Or will blood cover the earth.. *blinks* Oh, sorry, dramatic moment there. Very good, please continue with more soon-ish, although we also expectantly await more Yami-annoying.
Serenity Meowth chapter 3 . 4/6/2005
Yummy, that food sounds nice! *_*