Reviews for Since You Been Gone
Mad M0xxi chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Lie down. Try not to cry.

Cry. Cry a lot.
Backroads chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Ooh... interesting take on that song! I shall never hear it the same way again! And I remember my li'l sister speaking of this fic about a year ago! And only now I realize who wrote it!
Taisi chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Well, jeez, he really cant help the fact that he DIED. :shakes head disdainfully at Kim: Issues, maybe? It's OBVIOUS he loved you. It was not like he was breaking up with you. "Till death do we part" or something like that, right?..yeah.

AWESOME fic. I shall now read more. :skuttles off:
KimRonStppable chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Aw.. so sad, but I luved it!
You-Can't-Catch-Me chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
it's a good plot, seriously. actually, you should have used something like "my immortal" for a story like that. in "since u been gone" she's mad at the guy. i actually read one called "my immortal" where kim died, and ron was at the gravesite. serioously, it practically gave me nightmares ;).
Death's Soulmate chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Great story but the chorus of the song you've chosen kind of conflicts with the major theme of this story. I mean, KP isn't exactly moving on right now, she's disappointed and mourning. Aside from that it was great and it wasn't a BIG blunder and didn't take away my interst and love for this story.

I have to admit that the death surprised me. I had assumed that it was just a regular little break up. You got me there and that along with the well placed angst and the stolen romance (with Ron's death and all) made this a really good and tragic one-shot. Highly Recommending.
slpytlak chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Poor Kim!
fornwalt chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Nicely done. I like! Just a suggestion, though. You should put that it's a songfic on your summary. People love song fics, but if they don't know that this is one, how can they love it like the others? Anyway, keep up the good work!
teardrops03 chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
omgsh...that's so sad. you almost made me cry! good job
nicoli-boli chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Good, but you should put more writing in between lyrics. Good otherwise.
captainkodak1 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
no need to extend it, it is fine like it is