Reviews for Tifa's Dreams
Alcantis chapter 15 . 2/20
This is the first time I read a very long Cloti fic and decided not to spoil myself... Now I am crying. And I have to go to work. I was really enjoying at first but the ending tho... You just came out of personal stuff, maybe you shouldn't have written this part if you weren't ready. All the previous chapters were very good. The twists are interesting but the last chapter made me feel like it shouldn't be the case. I hope you'd find some time, a good one and rewrite the last chapter. Maybe add more. A happy ending perhaps? They all deserve it. Anyhoo, it could be just an alternate ending. For the sake of your love for Cloti. Thanks!
Jenmoon1 chapter 15 . 7/20/2013
what no ending plus like Y/V then Y/R why no ending
preettygabbysz chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
OMG I LOVED IT :)
BlUeFIAmE chapter 15 . 8/14/2011
Soo... In the end evil wins? And Cloud dies! It got a little confusing towards the end... Great story, though I didn't really like the end so much :/
P chapter 15 . 1/26/2011
you killed off both reno and cloud... and the evil guy won... *cry* it was a good ending and well done, i know at lest one of my who would love that ending... but next time can u please give warning, i hate reading the andsty and tragick ones... when there well done they make me kinda sad...like now... so anyway back to my original point... next time can u please give warning if its gona be all sad and depressing at the end if its not to much trouble, and sorry to be a pain, and if this coment for some reason irritates you dont let it, it was well writen :)
lessthanyoudeserve chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
I love eet!
Unfortunate Events chapter 15 . 4/12/2009
Aha!

I loved this story so much:D

It was so good, and I enjoyed each chapter..I got confused near the end..but it all cleared up.

Your really talented and I just enjoyed this story alot:D

Good job!:3
Cloti22 chapter 15 . 1/25/2009
what?/ cloud died?/ NO

anyway i loved the story. it was a bit confusing but very good. ]
AMK-armorking chapter 15 . 1/8/2009
14 chapters of marvelous breath taking moments ruined by the last chapter... it seems hanging and left there all alone :-(
natasha boricua chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
hi
sweet.sweet.simplicity chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
I absolutely ADORE this story. It's truly amazing in every aspect. I just finished the part where Marlene is telling Tifa that Cloud always said she was beautiful. It touched me sentimentally. Thanks for the story...I can't wait to finish it. :)
NeverLookBackSamurai chapter 15 . 4/27/2008
Okay, I'll be blunt. I HATED THE ENDING. 1) It seemed rather rushed. 2) You broke my streak of not crying for a few years. 3) How could you kill Strife?

Other than that, everything was absolutely breathtaking.
Epona chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
The story is sounding good, and that's great... but a bit of advice maybe... Play the GAME. You can never know the characters enough if you don't PLAY the game.

The first chapter is good, i'll give you that, but again, if you don't play the game, there's going to be mistakes.
Turd Ferguson chapter 15 . 8/6/2007
14 chapters of brilliance followed by one chapter that just ruined it. If I was an editor...I would say "Delete that."

It just seemed rushed...
MakoRain chapter 15 . 7/31/2007
wha...wha...wth? u killed cloud strife...u DON'T kill CLOUD STRIFE! omg that was insane...15 chapters and THAT was the ending? but...but...sephiroth coming back as tifa's baby and KILLING CLOUD and KILLING RENO and where the hell is vincent with the cavelry? it's like a really good b rated scary movie, and then that ending where they wake up and are like 'it never happened' cuz that' just it...nothing really happened. it's all left hanging...i'm so confused...and tired...i'm going to sleep now.

MakoRain