Reviews for Coming Out of the Broom Closet
Lyra124 chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
Wait, wait, wait. I just want to sort out a couple things. Does GINNY or MINERVA have cancer? and I though hermione's crush was Minerva. and why would molly weasly be angry at ginny? and why does ginny think she's a failure? and also, What are the pairing? It's Minerva/Hooch and Hermione/Ginny right? or is it Minerva/Hermione? I'm really kinda confused right now.

Anyway, it's a really interesting story and I'm just going to put this on review alert for the time being...

Please update soon! Dont forget!

-Lyra XD
Darkshadow-lord chapter 16 . 7/11/2010
Interesting Chapter! I look forward to reading the next!
watchitstark chapter 16 . 7/9/2010
Dude! Poor McGonagall! But I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
Refreshingly Original chapter 16 . 6/19/2010
Awesome, and please do continue with this story.

Keep up with the great writing.

~M.L
caradens chapter 16 . 6/18/2010
excellent eagerly awaiting more brilliant updates thanks
Mrs.ToriSnape chapter 16 . 2/21/2010
hm, im def interested in reading more...kinda reminds me of my friends coming out.
Galandria chapter 16 . 2/21/2010
well i whut like to se the end of this story and i can live whit a big jump in the story...
In-betweens chapter 15 . 4/13/2009
Well...either this crush will turn out over the summer or it'll burn out and she'll have a crush on someone else in her sixth year. (shrug) I don't know...you have to come back and tell me what happens. (smile) Please?

Great chapter. Amazing story. Please come back when you can.
In-betweens chapter 14 . 4/13/2009
Wow...so no longer Ginny but Parvati. (shrug) I still see it somehow going back to Minerva but then I don't because they're too good as friends. (smile) I wonder what happened for it to no longer be Ginny. Please concider coming back to this story. I know its been a long while but if you ever did decide to come back I'd love to read what happens.
In-betweens chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
Well...the jealousy thing might work, then again it might not. (shrug) I hope it works or Hermione finds someone that's more deserving of her love. (smile) The fact that Minerva is such close friends with both of them, and willing to keep Ginny's talk a secret is great. The fact that she is constantly picking on Hermione is also great. (smile) As for Harry's comment about a cold shower...hehe...that was amusing.
In-betweens chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
Well I'm glad that the friendship between Hermione and Minerva has stayed strong. That scene with them hiding from Filtch was great! I hope that Minerva is wrong and that Ginny isn't leading Hermione on. (sigh) Guess we'll find out. If you can, please come back to this story. It is wonderfully funny.
In-betweens chapter 11 . 4/13/2009
Well, the fact that Ginny's not even willing to give it a go is saddening. After all it took for Hermione to actually figure out it was Ginny she loved, Ginny isn't even giving her a chance. (sigh)
In-betweens chapter 10 . 4/13/2009
She did have a crush on Ginny! But it's over? Dang...that was a sure way for her to well...get over her cursh on Minerva. (shrug) Guess we'll see what happens now.
In-betweens chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
She really does need to stop this crush. As much as I don't like agreeing with Ron...he's right. I hope talking with Cho and Katie helps her.
In-betweens chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
Well now everyone of importance knows and teased her I do hope she can get over the crush. It isn't good for her, especially if its not going to happen and she's even concidered hurting herself only not to because she knows Minerva is worried about her. Ginny...is a good option too. lol. Might...okay certinaly would be a healthier relationship since Minerva is happily with someone else.