Reviews for Memories
KDHeart chapter 5 . 11/24/2006
you sure have a lot of reviwes *insert ironic tone here*. i think you might have broken my record...

the story is cool. a little rocky at times, but i like it. beka and rhade are so sweet toghether but i think you could have made it a little longer...
jaderaid chapter 5 . 4/25/2005
end? endendend? BADNESS! me want more! good story, though. great work on your first multi-chap!
prin69 chapter 5 . 4/21/2005
aw! oh i am SUCH a girl, i so squeled. squeled! oh. *sigh* he's just so *ooh* ;) hehe, well, if its over i'nm sad. but it's been awesome, and i can't wait to see what you put out next. ps-what Vee said, about an epilouge, those rock, just incase you were wondering. :) hehe, lol. but yeah, *hugs*, i love and adore this story
Vee017 chapter 5 . 4/21/2005
You think this is the end?

Aw...I wanted to see where they go from here! and that little tag about what Rhade saw in "The World turns All Around Her" was great. Beka could end up with him or Gaheris. It's all predestined! I love that!

Are you sure this is the end? How about an epilogue?

Either way, this was a great shortish story. I hope to see more Beka/Rhade from you in the future!
Vee017 chapter 4 . 4/15/2005
Very nice tie in to why Harper's got a problem with Rhade now. Beka's Harper's best bud and he's seen her get hurt by a lot of guys so he now needs to protect her.

Great chapter. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Please keep writing!
prin69 chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
if you dont keep going it would be horrible!

hehe.

love this chapter, harpers feeling are so harper! he cares for beka so much, its sweet of him to worry like that. :)
prin69 chapter 3 . 4/14/2005
awesome chapter. sorry that i didnt review earlier. it wouldnt let me. :( but it will now so yay :) lol

wonderful chapter, i lvoe rhades thoughts and memories, all very cool
Vee017 chapter 3 . 4/13/2005
Dare? What dare?

Alrighty all his memories are now pretty much all there.

And hm...Harper...he's never been that hostile to Rhade. If anyone's suspicious of Rhade it's Beka. I wonder if you're going to explore Harper's new dislike for Rhade, is it the fact that the Niet has eyes for Beka and Harper's worried she'll be hurt again above all?

Rhade's wondering if Beka feels more with the smooching they've been doing?

Lovely new chapter! I got to read 2 in one day;)
Vee017 chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
Ah, it was a dream sequence I get it! Very cool way of him piecing together bits and pieces. This is great!

And why didn't I see that you had updated! I need to get my glasses fixed. I'm glad that you're continuing with this fic, it's so good! I love it!

So they found Rhade, he's still a bit confused. And hm...was there anything between them, Beka kissing him, inviting him to dinner. Or is she taking advantage of his lost memory.

Heh, loved how he thought dinner was a bad idea after the feelings he had after their kiss. He thinks he won't be able to stop going a bit further? ;P

I can't wait to see where you go with this!
prin69 chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
*HUGS* this is so awesome. aw, love the kisses, oh so very sweet. ) it's a cool chapter, they sort of have rhade back, but then it complicates at the end with the towns people coming back. and i liked rhade pulling beka back with him, it was cute. hehe. wonderful chapter.
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Keep going can't wait to read more
Donna Lynn chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Curious?
prin69 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
aw, sweet first chapter! i feel all tingly. lol. ) hehe. poor rhade, he's confouzzled. lol. very interesting idea. the end of this sounds dream-esque. and it was so super cute when he twirled her and kissed her and toyuched her hair!

*prin melts out of her chair*

) can't wait for more! you always have such wonderful ideas
Greenleaf7 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I'm freakin confused. What's going on? Why did Beka jump? Has she lust her marbles? Or is Rhade going insane?

Please update soon so that my mind can clear up.

But other than that, great start...UPDATE!

~Fox of the Nova~
Vee017 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Yes! Another Beka/Rhade fic! Thank you;)

Very good plotline, I like where it's headed. I just have some questions though:

What season does this take place in?

Does Rhade remember Beka only ro did eerything come back to him?

Did Beka mean to fall off the cliff?

Were Beka and Rhade already a couple when he went missing? she didn't seem to mind him kissing the daylights out of her;) but then again who would?

Lovely new story, I can't wait to find out where you go with this!