Reviews for Stuck in an elevator
O.o chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
LOL
chaosmage747 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Hillarious! Athos doing the disco was funny! Just have more conversation and you should be all set.
Eladard Kikur chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Haha, sucks to be everyone but the tactician! Herbal tea's good. I can just imagine Raven drinking herbal tea all feminine-like after slaughtering someone! XD Wow, Guy's a moron. That just reminded me of another story where Eliwood plays blackjack and kept losing because he kept going over 21. It's funny with Wil plotting against Nils. I can see him all insane-like in his corner, muttering weirdo stuff and everything. Plotting against other people is fun. It's basically brain exercise and you might not have as many memory problems when you're old. I dunno if it's true or not, but I think so because I plot all the time! -
Nightmare chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Yeah its good, but a bit lacking really Some more character convosations would be nice but other than that its good.

Raven likes herbal tea? The world is a scary place

Don't diss Karel and he won't try to kill you (I learnt this the hard way!)

Karel: Thats right

Nightmare: See ya
The Blazing Blade chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Pretty short again... still needing grammar and spelling checked, too. Still, waiting for more,

The Blazing Blade
Eladard Kikur chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Oh, cliff hangers! _ I'd love to see what happens to those teamed up with Serra, maybe chuck her outta the elevator? D Evil tacticians are the greatest thing in FE since the English version.