Reviews for Prophecy Lady
Guest chapter 7 . 4/29/2014
Brits usually describe sex as "buggering" someone, in my experience.
Flying Chrissy chapter 15 . 9/18/2009
This is going to be one very interesting story! looking forward to the next update!
alfalfaba chapter 15 . 6/30/2009
nice story. the cell number for lorelei, was that a date? really good story.
Sheilaele chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
(Dies laughing at the prophecy part

-Chargin
Silvain Star chapter 8 . 11/9/2007
The picture from the POA movie, when Harry's in his room being all angry-sulky, of course! (I've seen that movie too many times, even though they made amess of the book, it's still my favorite...)
Silvain Star chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
Hehe, Bella/Voldy... not my fave ship, but I sort of find it funny. Mainly cause it's so... obvious, really.
alBBie chapter 15 . 3/18/2006
Wow... Everything between Luke and Lorelei went really quickly in terms of their relationship. But whatever; it had to be done. Oh my God I feel so stupid - I just got it! Luke and Lorelei! You must watch Gilmore Girls or else this would just be a very odd cooincidence. Also, the number of Leia's holding cell: it looked like a date. Was it your birthday, perhaps? Heehee. That's something I would do. Well I'm off to read the sequels. Good job!

Alie
alBBie chapter 5 . 3/18/2006
I'm more confused about when this is in Harry Potter time now... You mentioned the prophecy about either Harry or Voldemort dying that's discovered in the 5th book in Dancer Girl, but I thought this was supposed to be Harry's 5th year because I pretty sure you talked about the fight in the Ministry of Magic, unless I'm remembering wrong. Maybe it will be explained later. And I do think that Anakin is a little OOC. It's just hard to imagine the big Darth Vadar mask talking like that. I still can't wait to see where it goes and I'm sorry for another long review!

Alie
elmthesmartypants chapter 15 . 12/13/2005
It's Good as usual! Can't wait for the next one!
TriGemini chapter 15 . 12/13/2005
Good chapter!

It's interesting the bad guys always point the figure at each other when things don't go their ways.

It's always the blame game and 'it's his fault, not mine'.

Anyway, still looking forward to the backstory on some of this original one. So, until then.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 15 . 12/13/2005
Fantastic! I love it! I love it! OH, I wonder what the mighty weapon could be *ponders* Oh, I know it's...ha! lol. I'm taunting the other readers. Great story here, Trish; I can't wait for the next. I just had a visual image of Voldie landing in a space ship. "Take me to your leader, earth people. . . Who am I kidding, Avada Kedavra!" lol
lllb94 chapter 14 . 12/8/2005
I loved it! Great job on this!
elmthesmartypants chapter 14 . 12/5/2005
A bit shorter then usual, but still good. Keep it up!
TriGemini chapter 14 . 12/5/2005
This chapter was quite interesting.

I can see why Anakin just mentioned to Leia that Luke was alright, when he hadn't checked in when he had arrived on Coruscant. Anakin probably had an idea of what was going on and just didn't want to say anything that could embarrasse himself, Luke. or Lorelei for that matter. However, it was quite amusing to read though in the end.

Looking forward to the last chapter.

So, until then.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 14 . 12/5/2005
Oh, I think was awesome beyond awesome! It was so funny, Trish...really funny. I loved it! Many pokes you to and your offspring. lol.