Reviews for Prophecy Lady
PermanentQuest chapter 13 . 12/1/2005
like it. finish please.
TriGemini chapter 13 . 11/28/2005
Yes, it was a bit easy...however I'm still curious as too what will happen next. Also, I can't believe the ending is almost near...oh well at least, there will be the sequel to look forward too. So, can't wait for more.

Until then.

Good chapter, by the way.
elmthesmartypants chapter 13 . 11/28/2005
Can't wait for the next chappy!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 13 . 11/28/2005
Fantastic chapter! lol. I really enjoyed it! I can't believe the end is so close...*pout* Oh well, there's always the
elmthesmartypants chapter 12 . 11/15/2005
Loved it, Can't wait for an update!
TriGemini chapter 12 . 11/14/2005
Now this was an interesting chapter!

It seems that Abdul is the only one of the bad guys thinking, at least. However, no matter how much he tries to pursuade Lorelei, there's no way, he'll get her cooperation and the situation might proved to get worse from then on. Although, you got to admit the approach that Abdul is using, is somewhat unusual.

The way he confronted Voldemort on the whole issue of humanity makes one wonder if Abdul truly does have conscious, or he's just saying that to make himself feel better and that he doesn't want to see himself grouped with the rest, as another who doesn't have a heart. Eitherway, Lorelei needs to get saved, or else Abdul might be force to take alternative measures and I can imagine those won't be pleasant either.

Anyway, good chapter and very interesting, as well.

Looking forward to more. So, until then.
Krazemoony88 chapter 12 . 11/14/2005
I hated it! lol! J/K! I LOVED IT! I would never say that b/c this is one of my fav stories! plz update soon.. gotta see what happens!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 12 . 11/14/2005
Oh, the conversation between Voldemort and Abdul cracked me Oh, and I can't wait for the next chapter. I can almost see the famous Lucus reflection scroll breaking the scenes apart...*drifts into lala land*
TriGemini chapter 11 . 11/7/2005

Hopefully, Harry, Anakin, and Luke will be able to rescue Lorelei. Let's hope that they're on Cloud City. However, I fear that getting Lorelei back isn't going to be easy. Because nothing is ever easy and I highly doubt that things will be less complicated also.

So, curious as too what will happen next.

So, until the next chapter.
Krazemoony88 chapter 11 . 11/7/2005
I liked it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 11 . 11/7/2005
I thought it was . Harry and Vader are great...
elmthesmartypants chapter 10 . 10/3/2005
I like this story, the prophecy thing is kinda wierd though.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 10 . 9/20/2005
Aw...Aren't they the cutest little mudpuppies in all the Great chapter. I love Harry's dream-I'm a Harry fanatic apparently.
Krazemoony88 chapter 10 . 9/19/2005
LOVED IT! plz update soon!
FrostedMidnight chapter 10 . 9/19/2005
oh oh! snuggly! yay fluff! I loves it! update agian soon!
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »