Reviews for Prophecy Lady
Krazemoony88 chapter 9 . 9/5/2005
HEY! thank you for the cookies! lol. update as soon as you have the chance!
FrostedMidnight chapter 9 . 9/5/2005
oh oh! yay updates!awsome! I cant wait for the next one!
TriGemini chapter 9 . 9/5/2005
Good chapter!

Sounds as if Voldemort is up to something, then again when isn't he up to something. But whatever it is it can't be good. Especially since he knows where they're heading. Hopefully, things won't get too complicated for either of them.

Any ways I'm curious as to what's going to happen next. So, until then.
Krazemoony88 chapter 8 . 8/31/2005
HEHE! I love Harry Potter more than anything! I remember in the third movie that their was a pic. of Harry's parents beside his bed, it was the scene where he was really pissed and he kicked his dresser! LOVE the movie! I hear that the 4th one is PG13! well update soon! love it!
TriGemini chapter 8 . 8/31/2005
WOAH! This chapter was good.

It sounds as if Lorelei wants to stand her ground and not go into hiding. Most of all because she doesn't want to leave her brother alone. They've been seperated before, and both of them have felt what it's like to feel alone, and unwanted. I suppose it's understandable that they, or should I say Lorelei doesn't want to feel like that again. Hopefully, Luke will take this into consideration. But he might also be firm with the idea that she needs to be safe, also.

Anyway, good chapter.

Looking forward to more.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 8/31/2005
Nice chapter...good touching moment. Pokes to you for drama!
FrostedMidnight chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
oh! I love it ! hats gonna happen! I gotta know! update again soon!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
Great chapter, Trish! Short, though!
Mizu-Magaru-Sensei chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
HTis is really good! Please write more!

MiMi
Krazemoony88 chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
hey! NICE! update real soon
TriGemini chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
Good chapter!

Interesting chat between Harry and Luke.

Hopefully, Luke will take what Harry said into consideration.

After all Lorelei's past has not been an easy one, but eventually she has managed to come to terms with it in someway, but there are still remanents of whatever happened still with her. Also, I hope it's a good idea for Luke to take Lorelie to Dagobah.

Perhaps there things will change between them a little more.

Looking forward to more. So, until then.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
"Bad thoughts!" *bangs head* "Bad thoughts!" Great chapter! Pokes.
FrostedMidnight chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
oh oh ! very interesting...I loved it!...have you read the new book? what did you think!
Krazemoony88 chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
hey ya! update soon plz!
TriGemini chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
Good chapter!

It's highly obvious that Abdul doesn't really like Voldemort, and I'm quite sure the sentiment is the same with him, as well. Wouldn't be surrpised if Voldemort would try to betray Abdul, himself. After all Voldemort is not a man who follows. But takes what he can for himself. Abdul is just the same, only he's a Sith Lord.

Hopefully, whatever plan they come up with totally goes wrong and doesn't work. Lorelei is too nice, to wind up in the hands of the bad guys. However, I have feeling that eitherway her path will cross eventually with that of Abdul and Voldemort. As for, that slight little scene between Bellatrix Lestrange and Voldemort kind of did put me out. Not really complaining, but it was kind of creepy. At least, to me it was.

Anyway, good chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter. Until then.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »