Reviews for Prophecy Lady
TriGemini chapter 10 . 9/19/2005
Well this chapter proved to be quite interesting and rather good, as well.

At least, now both Lorelei and Luke have confessed to liking, or rather they love each other. Which is now good. Because now they only need to go through one more obstacle before things can be solved. What a horrible vision Harry had. Hopefully, both Harry and Anakin will be able to get too Dagobah before the premonition comes true. Although, I don't think it will prevent anything bad from actually happening, since at this point anything is able to happen.

Any ways looking forward to more. So, until then.
Krazemoony88 chapter 9 . 9/5/2005
HEY! thank you for the cookies! lol. update as soon as you have the chance!
FrostedMidnight chapter 9 . 9/5/2005
oh oh! yay updates!awsome! I cant wait for the next one!
TriGemini chapter 9 . 9/5/2005
Good chapter!

Sounds as if Voldemort is up to something, then again when isn't he up to something. But whatever it is it can't be good. Especially since he knows where they're heading. Hopefully, things won't get too complicated for either of them.

Any ways I'm curious as to what's going to happen next. So, until then.
Krazemoony88 chapter 8 . 8/31/2005
HEHE! I love Harry Potter more than anything! I remember in the third movie that their was a pic. of Harry's parents beside his bed, it was the scene where he was really pissed and he kicked his dresser! LOVE the movie! I hear that the 4th one is PG13! well update soon! love it!
TriGemini chapter 8 . 8/31/2005
WOAH! This chapter was good.

It sounds as if Lorelei wants to stand her ground and not go into hiding. Most of all because she doesn't want to leave her brother alone. They've been seperated before, and both of them have felt what it's like to feel alone, and unwanted. I suppose it's understandable that they, or should I say Lorelei doesn't want to feel like that again. Hopefully, Luke will take this into consideration. But he might also be firm with the idea that she needs to be safe, also.

Anyway, good chapter.

Looking forward to more.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 8/31/2005
Nice chapter...good touching moment. Pokes to you for drama!
FrostedMidnight chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
oh! I love it ! hats gonna happen! I gotta know! update again soon!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 8/29/2005
Great chapter, Trish! Short, though!
Mizu-Magaru-Sensei chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
HTis is really good! Please write more!

MiMi
Krazemoony88 chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
hey! NICE! update real soon
TriGemini chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
Good chapter!

Interesting chat between Harry and Luke.

Hopefully, Luke will take what Harry said into consideration.

After all Lorelei's past has not been an easy one, but eventually she has managed to come to terms with it in someway, but there are still remanents of whatever happened still with her. Also, I hope it's a good idea for Luke to take Lorelie to Dagobah.

Perhaps there things will change between them a little more.

Looking forward to more. So, until then.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 8/22/2005
"Bad thoughts!" *bangs head* "Bad thoughts!" Great chapter! Pokes.
FrostedMidnight chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
oh oh ! very interesting...I loved it!...have you read the new book? what did you think!
Krazemoony88 chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
hey ya! update soon plz!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »