Reviews for Prophecy Lady
TriGemini chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
Good chapter!

It's highly obvious that Abdul doesn't really like Voldemort, and I'm quite sure the sentiment is the same with him, as well. Wouldn't be surrpised if Voldemort would try to betray Abdul, himself. After all Voldemort is not a man who follows. But takes what he can for himself. Abdul is just the same, only he's a Sith Lord.

Hopefully, whatever plan they come up with totally goes wrong and doesn't work. Lorelei is too nice, to wind up in the hands of the bad guys. However, I have feeling that eitherway her path will cross eventually with that of Abdul and Voldemort. As for, that slight little scene between Bellatrix Lestrange and Voldemort kind of did put me out. Not really complaining, but it was kind of creepy. At least, to me it was.

Anyway, good chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter. Until then.
RonWeasleyismiking chapter 5 . 7/1/2005
wow! awesome story! I love star Wars and Harry Potter! Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Sesshomaru-is-my-master chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
I love it and you just have to update soon
thederangednix chapter 5 . 6/9/2005
part where Loralie is a vergin or not was funny but then it turned out to be preety Harry does'nt have a well, its ur story.I would very much like u to continue please.
leora chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
Hey! I really like this. At first I thought it would be weird, but I really like. But, I have to know...are you a fan of Gilmore Girls? The whole "Luke/Lorelei" thing makes me giggle...
Krazemoony88 chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
you must update! omg! this is getting so good. this chapter was so funny! plz update
cflat chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
This is a good story, but you should really read some of the Star Wars books that are out there. Because in those books, Leia and Han have a set of twins- a boy, Jacen; and a girl, Jaina. They also have a younger brother named Anakin.
Karania Avalon chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
please continue.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
That was fast..hee hee. That was so funny. Great job. Pokes to you.
TriGemini chapter 5 . 5/3/2005
Well this proved to be quite an...um...interesting, surprising chapter!

Especially, the context of the entire matter.

Can't really blame Lorelei for being a bit flustered over the subject.

Anyway, looking forward to reading what will happen next. So, until then.
Rchan2 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I LOVE this! Keep it up, i've been looking for a harry potter/star wars fic. WAY TO GO!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
POKES all over the place. Fantastic and lots of fun.
TriGemini chapter 4 . 4/25/2005
Good chapter!

Hm... the conversation between Harry and Anakin is interesting. The difference between the Force and magic. Although, it seems that it's a debate that might last awhile. Also, why did Neville come along?

Curious, as to what will happen next.

So, until then.