Reviews for The trouble with silver
Diminutivefox chapter 5 . 6/13
Hey! Lovely short story! You got Lupin's dry wit spot on!
remus lupin chapter 5 . 11/22/2013
i need more chocolate i finished it all reading this

im out of chocolate!
Moviemuncher chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I agree with you on the guys can be really GOOD friends but i do like slash. Mainly with Jack and the 10th Doctor but with Remus and Sirius it is annoying. Love the fic, its really fantastic
elfmaiden4legs chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
This is fantastic! I've only just found it and I'm disappointed that I read it all so quickly now! One of the best Lupin fics I've read in ages! It's so nice to be able to read about my fav HP character again in a story so believable, and that isn't slash!
Natasha P chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
Your writing is clear and just the right amount of description. However, Remus is a bit to honest about his feelings and memories. He tells people more about past injuries than he would. It's the kind of thing he would only want to talk about with Sirius. Nice Job!

-Natasha

PS This is a review for all of this story.
Miss Enthusiasimal chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
Very good
Remus4Lyphe- Moonlight Night chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
OMG! i love it! please finish it! please! one of the best fanfictions ever.

REmus4Lyphe
Avada Cait-davra chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
wow. u need to finish or i will live in despair, i just had a flip over the whole silver hand thing and now everyone around me thinks im totally insane. i was just like "WORMTAILS HAND IS SILVER! NO MOONY CANT DIE!" and then it was over so now idk if he did, and i need to know. so plz plz plz plz plz plz continue...
living-is-easy-with-eyes-closed chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I really enjoyed reading your story. I loved the ending. I think you really did a great job.
Goddess of Idun chapter 5 . 8/26/2005
wow, cool story. pity it wasn't longer. i'll put it on my favourites list!
Xtin2000 chapter 5 . 4/10/2005
wow that was deep. You put things into words not many people do, like how sacrifice goes hand in hand with true friendship. I'm lovin it ;)
The Fire-breathing-ferret chapter 5 . 4/8/2005
oh...I LOVE this fic! Seriously. It is just brilliant. All of them are in character and it makes you really feel for the characters. And also increased my hatred of Kretcher :D

Once again, I absolutly love this. Write more. Now.
DeadBoysPoem chapter 5 . 3/29/2005
I can't discribe on how amazeing this story is!

All the characters are prefectly inline, as well as a polt.

Only conplanets are that your chapters are alittle to short, but none the less I'm in love with this story.

Reqest/Qestion: Will this become a Remus Sirius Slash later on? I absolutely love those to death as well as your story If you keep written I'll keep reviewing!
Inri the Damned chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
okay, im really reviewing the whole story. i want more. remmie poo needs me and i need him!
Inri the Damned chapter 5 . 3/28/2005
ohmigod, my remmie-poo is gonna die! wa! how can i survive? i want more!