Reviews for Until The Footprints Fade
Zarokin chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
There are rarely any stories now that go through the lifespan of a person's life, especially concerning fanfics. We tend to keep the characters at a young age, but it's stories like these that truly touch me. Reality is, an actual person lives and dies. I love the touch of reality that's in your work and it brought tears to my eyes.

I find it funny that only two stories have made me cry and both were fanfics of Gundam Wing.
Twisted Truth chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Hi, I just have to say that I love this story. I read it so many years ago on a different site but I never forgot it. The story makes me cry because it is the most romantic thing I've ever heard of, but it has a reality to it that most romance stories I've read lack. I just wanted you to know that ever since I read this the first time, at least four or five years ago now, every truly romantic scene in whatever I'm reading or watching or living, has reminded me of this story. I have thought the phrase "until the footprints fade" so many times it's ridiculous.

I realised that I never reviewed this story the first time I read it, and that wasn't right by you. I think that if a story can have such an effect on someone like this did me, the author should know. So now you know. Thank you for writing. You have a gift for it.
starless-ocean chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
OMG... Normally I dislike deathfics or those where they get bald and grey, but this one... It really made me cry for a while. I like it as it reminds me why I'm living the way of my life. It was just that day that I asked myself why I was like I was and this fic eventually reminded me. Thanks a lot!
TKM chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Oh God, I am so sad but at the same time so happy to read 1x2 story where both Heero and Duo love one another to the end of there life.

Your story is really good, and I am happy I had that privilege to read it.

Really good work mate.
Peayitforward chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
I have to say this story was amazing. It was touching and thoughtful. It made me smile and cry at the same time. Please keep up the wonderful work, it was a wonderfully written story. The emotions you conveyed were very real and heartfelt.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Very sweet, but dang was I in the mood for something a little happier.
hink chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
beautiful. so SAD. but beautiful.

Modified Tam chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Very beautiful.

Though so sad .. Somehow reminded me the film 'Notebook', have you seen it? If not, then i really recommend you to see it.

And nothing will stop me from adding this to favs.

Good luck, my friend, and thank you for this fic.
Trish chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
oh my god.. your story is so nice! i love it! it made me cry! really! it did! it's soo sad...:( i don't really read a lot of fics but this one really got to me! you're good! keep it up! good luck! :)
dk-joy chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
This fic was so sweet and so sad. I cried. I really did. It's so good. Please keep writing. That was just so good. Bittersweet. I loved it.
otaku12 chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I've read a number of fics that always remind people of what the number of years in life can do to a person, that it can even affect the infamous gundam pilots themselves. This piece really stands out, though, and is truly and remarkably beautiful.
arabiansunflower chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
that was such a cute story...sad...but soo cute where did you get the idea of the footprints?

HanyouKagome008 chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Such a beautiful peice of writing. I did cry and I haven't cried over a fic in a long time. Very well written, I look forward to more of your work
Cere chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
That was beautiful.

That's all I can say about it, but it's simply true.
ahanchan chapter 1 . 3/28/2005