Reviews for Moonfell's story
OrangeLamb chapter 15 . 5/9/2016
I so wish you would continue!
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
I will be Following and hoping for more updates!
NerdGurl123 chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
It's Adoree and Krim, not Aroree and Krum.
Sailor Stella chapter 15 . 5/17/2012
Still a really good story even after the long wait between the chapters. Love it! I like how all it takes is one promise/bribe to get the Preservers to do something the "highthings" want and they are all ears. :)
Crystal chapter 15 . 5/15/2012
I still love this story and want to read more; HURRY UP AND UPDATE.

What happens next?

Crystal chapter 15 . 5/8/2012
The end of this chapter was funny, can't wait to read more.

Update and don't forget to thank your reviewers too, we reviewers also like feedback from the author!

Crystal chapter 14 . 1/26/2012
I LOVE BOTH STORIES AND I WANT TO READ MORE OF THIS ONE, IT IS SO COOL. I AM THINKING OF WRITING MY OWN ELFQUEST FANFIC, BUT I PROBABLY WON'T BE ABLE TO POST IT.

UPDATE REAL SOON, I JUST GOT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! ;-D
NothingRhymesWithSilver chapter 14 . 4/16/2011
Other than a few grammatical and spelling errors this story is awesome! You're style is pretty cool and I can't wait to read more! Please update!
AemryAvalon chapter 14 . 4/3/2011
LOVE the story! Please tell me you plan on continuing it? Given Moonfells relationship with Skywise, I cannot wait to see her reaction when she finds out that HE was the one that broke Den-Hide. Great job!
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 14 . 9/21/2010
You updated fast this time. Keep up the good work. You gave us an insight of her inner struggling and that's good. Thanks you so much for writing this story!
Sailor Stella chapter 14 . 9/20/2010
This is a good chapter. Life would be hard to forget stuff.
LadyxAbsinthe chapter 14 . 9/19/2010
Another wonderful job!
LadyxAbsinthe chapter 13 . 9/19/2010
Awesome chapter, love the fact that it's long. And you shouldn't worry about Moonfell being a mary sue, all character's start out as mary sues it's as the story progresses that the character start's to grow and become something more. Like Aragon from the Lord of the Rings, he was a mary sue and look how awesome he turned out! -
Sailor Stella chapter 13 . 9/19/2010
This is a good chapter. I was wondering when we would read more of her story. It has tobe hard o be the only one who is totaly different from everyone else/
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 13 . 9/18/2010
I've... waited so long... for this. Now I can die happy :D Please update soon. It's getting better and better