Reviews for If Death Were A Shape
sweetprincipale chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
No, even though this is all dark and angsty, and I'm more of a happy ending sort, I love your writing style, your characterization, etc. Excellent. But where is that elusive chapter two? I know it's been six years now since you published, but it's never too late to revive the idea, is it?
AmyLisa chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
It really annoys me when I find an awesome fix and find it hasn't been updated in 6 years... Damnit you probably won't ever see this but it's so good! I want more ;~~;
Mija-Lenron chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Ooh, that was very interesting! I don't think I've read another Angelus/Fred fic before. I like your writing, I think you portray both characters very well!

Write the next chapter soon! I can't wait to read what happens next. ::grins excitedly::

twiheart94 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
this was great please write more soon!
SilverMau chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
awesome story! i would love to read what happens after fred is turned though.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
love898 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
DEEP SEA LOVE chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
LBF522 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Loved this fanfiction. Just saw that episode and wondered that myself if he would try and sire/vamp Fred.

Please update.
WriterChick1990 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
this so rocks i love it you so rock
Emma Smith chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
i loved it please write more
MysticWolf1 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Different. It would be interesting if she managed to hang on to a little of her soul, but then again I don't think Iv'e read an Angel fic with Fred as a main charactor and a vampire, so either way it is intrigueing.
VedGirl1201 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
This is awesome. You need to update or something.
Yuko chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I really like this story... love the characterization and good use of plot... the worst part of it was when it ended though :-(... gr... please update soon... i can't wait for more
somethingspecial49 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
this is a really awesome fic so far. I'm dying to see what happens next.
EllieV chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Really lovin it so far! I do hope you continue...