Reviews for Fallen Angel Part I
Bia T. Mey chapter 17 . 4/7/2009
Make part 2 SOON! PLEASE!

(I like how you got the greater majority of the Andromeda's crew attitudes done right)
Jamieson Zed chapter 17 . 5/27/2005
Ah! You didn't! But...ah! I love the fact that there was multiple updates for me to come back to, but I'm really sad with Chapter 16! (although congrats, it was done well). And what's this about leaving the Drom Authordom? What about Part Two? I'm all confuzzled! Great job, but I really hope that's not it, I hope to see a continuation *eventually*. Please? :-
Iara chapter 17 . 5/27/2005
That was just incredible! I think this has to be one of the best fanfic series I've read.

You're leaving? Have fun with Star Wars. I'll miss you! *hugs*
L. C. Brotherton chapter 17 . 5/26/2005
Wah! Now I'm really sad. Please, please say that this really isn't the end of it all! I did three impossible things before breakfast this morning, and this is my reward?

I've loved your stories in the Andromedaverse. Happily, I like Star Wars, so I'll have to follow you over to that fandom...so, you're stuck with me, chickie! :)

Keep up the great work on your writing. It's awesome!
L. C. Brotherton chapter 16 . 5/26/2005
You made me cry. Happy now?
L. C. Brotherton chapter 14 . 5/26/2005
This is an awesome line! "My superior good looks and charm?" LOL!
L. C. Brotherton chapter 13 . 5/26/2005
Poor, shell-shocked Nuria. You do the understated angst very well.
L. C. Brotherton chapter 12 . 5/26/2005
Oh, I feel some drama coming on!
L. C. Brotherton chapter 11 . 5/26/2005
As nifty a literary device as the mini-chapters were, I'm happy to have the longer ones back. They're always packed full of great dialogue and action. Very nicely done!
L. C. Brotherton chapter 10 . 5/26/2005
Cloaking is too cool!
L. C. Brotherton chapter 9 . 5/26/2005
Flux capacitor? :) That brought up a nice flashback to the Back to the Future trilogy.

I LOVE Harper's wacky projects.
L. C. Brotherton chapter 8 . 5/26/2005
You better believe Telemachus would stay with Beka! Great update!
L. C. Brotherton chapter 7 . 5/26/2005
I'll miss Terla. She was unique and you did a great job of making her a believable character.

This was a very dramatic end for her. Well done!
Vee017 chapter 17 . 5/26/2005
You're leaving Andromeda! We're losing you? *sniffle* Authors tend to shift fandoms every onece in a while, I've done it my self. Maybe you'll be back someday?

And Part 2 is coming right? I have no idea what or how this series will end, I'm done guessing and will just enjoy what's left of the ride.

Thanks for the stories!
Vee017 chapter 16 . 5/26/2005
*cries and grumbles* Trance had better reset this universe. Everyone's going to die, they're doomed. Chaos and the Apocalypse.

*sniffle* He never told her he loved her! She better not be really dead. Is she! No!

Why? Why oh why oh why...is there still some miracle coming? Should I even hope for anything?

;_;