Reviews for A Whole New Life
GroveWolf chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
well the idea was alright, but the writing was loose and the plot needed to be tightened and there didn't seem to be enough support for both stories.
LHreader chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
Well sorry about sending you two reviews n one day. I did'nt know you already made the sequeal. This story seems different i think it would be better to having everyone live in the same house. It makes it easy to add a little comedy. I dont like the fact that some characters(Mitsumi, Seta, Sarah, etc.) are not activily involved. I like how you break everyones thoughts up and have different persanality's. I have read some that have everyone the same...THE SAME! It angers me when it happens so thank you for not doing it.
CrazyInuGirl chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
Review from Dozen Roses and CrazyInuGirl.

Dozen Roses: I think it's interesting. And no, I don't think Mitsune's mom ever did come out.

CrazyInuGirl: Nope don't think so. Good chapter Rose. Hey look,a butterfly. *runs after it*

Dozen Roses: Where did that come from? Oh well, good chapter. Update soon please.
Innortal chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
Great job showing this angel. No noe one ever learned anything about Mitsune's past other than she had a crush on Seta and was Naru's best friend.

I loved the irony of it. Keep writing.

Innortal
PockyGirl of the Phoenix Souls chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
The mother never showed up in the series. As for a name, how about Koyomi, after the Azumanga Daioh character.
Koneko-07 chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
Good chapter. Though I wonder what is wrong with Motoko. And how Keitaro and his new mother-in-law will be getting along. If she's any thing like Kitsune, then I say he'll be having quite a hand full to deal with.

-Koneko
TornadoReviewer chapter 3 . 5/22/2005
chapter , simple special...EXEPT , exept Motoko's visit in the doctors office.I wonder what's that all is being sick , she hasn't been well the past few weeks...hm...she could be...nah , or maby...interesting situation.

Upadate soon!

CrazyInuGirl chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Your story so far is pretty good. I really want to know how everyone else has changed because so far I can get that for about maybe three of the characters. But good story anyways.

Please hurry and update soon.

CrazyInuGirl
Koneko-07 chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Your story is pretty cool so far. A little bit different than the first one but still good. Please update soon. Anxious to know more about how the other characters are changing so far.

KONEKO
SeraphinaJane chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
I think your story is pretty good so far. though I haven't read the first one yet but I think i'm catching on to what is happening. But anyways i'll read the other one just in case. Update soon.

Seraphina_Jane
Cherry Lilacs chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Good chapter but I am wondering right now what is wrong with Motoko though. She doesn't seem like the same person she is. but it's still a good chapter. Please update soon.

- Cherry Lilacs
MasterSweets chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
This fic seems a bit darker and gloomier than the previous one. I can't wait to see where you're going with it.
TornadoReviewer chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
Good 's all I can say right now.

Innortal chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Great job showing the stress mounting on those who are involved. Keep up the good work.

Innortal