Reviews for Signore Delle Ombre
SortingHat chapter 5 . 3/19
I figured they would be making some kind of reversal spell that way so it would look natural. :) I was right!
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/19
If George Bush had a small bill that allowed a minimum force of Dementors only to guard the entrance and nowhere else it would be misrepresented and blown out of proportion.

Liberals would pretend to bawl and cry for blood until those few dementors were removed and then if Fudge did it worse then suddenly it's A-okay as long as it is seen he is doing something anything!

Gawd I hate the industrial military complex!
SortingHat chapter 3 . 3/19
And yet no liberals are *enraged* at the dementor injustice as long as it's *their* man doing it it's okay.
Treasurelove chapter 6 . 4/1/2015
pls review. I love the plot and settings. And the it up! I wonder what is gonna happen next?update .
Screen-seer chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
This is wonderful! Update please!
Jamr chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
So if there is any suggestions you can make for me, or any problems you can point out, I'd appreciate them. Thanks!

Finish what you start
riegert8 chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
This is a OK story so far, but I think the Idea that Dumbledore be evil is stupid. It just don't fit Dumbledore personality, I know this story is AU. But Dumbledore character was borrowed from the real author, so it be wrong to change her character
AwkwardHolmes chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
Deep. You should come back to this. Don't leave me hanging! Please?
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 6 . 12/7/2010
Loved it. Now I need to know what else happens :). Please update again soon :).
rmw8855 chapter 6 . 11/24/2010
Great start to your story. I hope that you find the time / inspiration to complete it someday.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Very interesting story, I like how different it is from other Azkaban stories.
haroonangel chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
Nice Start of the story but I can see it was abandoned 4 years ago so I guess I will wait and see if author will ever update his story.
dead feather chapter 6 . 5/17/2010
Too bad it seems this isn't updated anymore. I was awaiting to see what power Harry had. Until now this has really concentrated on the rebellion outside of azkaban.
dead feather chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
It was good you pointed out that normally Harry didn't do revenge or rather that earlier he didn't. Now he does :)
Martionmanswife chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
I have NEVER read a story like this. IT IS A GREAT IDEA. I look forward to the Rest. Should be really good.