Reviews for Write Me Your Poetry in Motion
tokidoki076 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This was absolutely amazing! I'll never be able to capture Orochimaru's character in writing as well as you have here. Thank you so much for putting this up -
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I liked it!
een nihc chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I wonder how could I miss this gem until now. I really like the characterisation of Orochimaru and Anko here. The story can easily pass as canon and I'm glad to have your version anywhere.
Light as Air chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Pretty good. Although you do realise Tsunade and Orchimaru are fairly equal in power?

Anyway pretty good. I like Orchimaru.
ArtStar chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
crap that was good!
kindersuprised chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Oh Orochimaru- you bastard you. Oh Anko you poor, poor thing. Oh Tsunade - Orochimaru really sucks sometimes doesn't he? You never fail to amaze me on your skill to write in character so well. I think I'm starting to like Anko and Orochimaru more right now...
Khazia chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
And soon, he will walk away from the only one that proved strong enough to survive him.

Another beautifully done piece. I simply love the Orochimaru and Anko relationship, and you write it wonderfully.

KakashiLove4ever chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
i love the way you portray their relationship.

another amazing anko and orochimaru fic

very nice
wellduh chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Creepy relationship. I like.
jacob chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
This story is incredible. You've woven an incredibly plausible background story for Orochimaru's involvement with Anko and you've infused it with great characterizations. The one thing I am curious about, is that I think Tsunade left Konoha after Dan died, and grew afraid of blood after Dan died (er, if Dan is the little brother, then I'm thinking of the boyfriend). So that could be a a bit of a wedge to throw in your gears,

But I thouroughly enjoyed this, and perhaps enjoyed most your understanding of how stories should be properly written. You actually speak English and not retardo-fan-speak. This one goes on my favorites.
Reject From The Back Of The Bus chapter 1 . 8/23/2005

I'm starting to just bookmark your stories and put them in a special file so I can just read them over and over again. I'd read the one about Roy and Kimberley, but I don't know who she is.
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
a very well done fic. i adore the title. this was well thought out, in character...

oh, the one thing i didn't get was how he gouged his arm on the shelf... yeah... i get its purpose, but how he managed to do that... is beyond me.

i do like the end... and your characterization of Anko and Orochimaru. loverly.
HeiBai-Ameyubi chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Oh, very nice. I like it. _

Uzumaki, huh? I love that idea.

You're great at putting in subtle details that mean a bunch, or goes perfectly well into the actual storyline, and everyone was in-character.

Odd title and lyrics (for the fic).
Deiah chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Nice. Orochimaru's in character and you managed to portray him as a three-dimensional character-unlike the way he is often portrayed in Naruto manga, the two-d villain. I like this one, will this be a one-shot?