Reviews for Home
eagle chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
YUou are so good! I only have twinges of pain in my heart when I am touched! Write more
Midnight Promise chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
Hiya,

I am reviewing for all chapters here, I am too lazy to do a review for each chapter. Heh, heh. *_;;*

Anyway, enjoyed reading the story, it was well written and had little mistakes.

I really hope there is more. (Hint, hint)*_-*

InuNightWalker
Snowgurl54 chapter 3 . 1/8/2006
aw this is good... plz write more!
Xedra chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
Wow. I'm sitting here stunned at how you've completely captured these characters!

Poor Faramir... my heart just breaks for him.

I really wish you'd continue... but even if you don't, thank you for this!

*sigh*
Hahukum Konn chapter 3 . 12/5/2005
A good snapshot from the three different points of view. It's interesting how each person's actions can be misinterpreted and filtered through each other's perceptions and prejudices.
lucidity chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
This was beautiful! I loved it! I do hope you are writing more, if not of this fic than of another, new one?

Faramir is a doll and I like how you portray him as somewhat melancholy. It's how I see him as well, more of an introvert than his extrovert brother.

Well done. I hope to read more from you soon!
horsiegurl chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
I like it. I think you should continue. Maybe go more indepth about their feelings.
N Snape chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
how, how sad. And however, you depicted them exactly as they are, as they think.

Great story! :)
Katieelessar chapter 3 . 4/11/2005
No! This can't be the end. I want to know what will happen when they all meet up again. You left us hanging. Any chance of maybe writing a prequel to this story? About the two captains being captured by the Harad? That would make a great story and I totally encourage you to write it. You are an excellent writer and keep at it!

Earnestly,

K. Elessar
The Little Green Imp chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
...you're lying right, to throw us off? Please say it isn't so! It can't be ending. You write wonderfully. Keep going!
nautika chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
You are kidding right? This cant be the end. Really. Honestly! It cant!

nautika
emoras chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
any chance you could write a story of what happened to them when they were captured ... i would like to see Faramir save his brothers life.

This is a great story

EMILY
Lilan chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
Just as I imagined the story. I like the way you point out the failure of all the three to communicate; to greet, to ask, or to answer... And I had a very earthly feeling of frustration I experience now and then with my own father: somehow you use wrong words and produce a wrong impression, and feel so sorry afterwards, but don't really know how to put things right, so you abandon the attempt in the end. And you managed to show so well the loneliness of each one of them, even the 'golden warrior' Boromir...
Elenhin chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
Gah! The End, the horror. There I was, happy to have seen the update, I read and ponder what will be coming next, only there is no next.

I never saw that one coming.

Oh, well, you know what you are doing best,and it leaves of very nicely. You get to see all three of them and their feelings, we finally got to see how they managed to escape.

A very interesting plan I must say.

It was great to read this and I enjoyed all of it, though I must admitt I was taken by surprise to find that this was the end.

It was all very good and fun to read.

Kindest Regards, Elenhin
shireling chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
Oh, this is so sad. Denethor's ability to read people really seems to have gone AWOL when it comes to Faramir.

No wonder the poor boy is prone to bouts of melancholy, whatever he does it will never be enough!

Well done.