Reviews for We Can Work It Out
just trying to be happy chapter 30 . 1/23
I LOVE LOVE LOVED this story! please do a sequel I felt like it ended to a abruptly, not much was resolved! please continue this! i am a huge fan!
I just noticed, everytime eliza wears a dress it's a shade of blue lol
Guest chapter 30 . 11/2/2014
Please please please do a sequel! I know u posted this ages ago, but I'm desperate to know what happens! this is such a good story, 30 chapters is not enough! please do :)
Phillippa Gordon chapter 30 . 4/1/2014
It was really really good it's definitely one of true best Modern ones out there. I just read it all in one go so I now have 3hrs of sleep left.
Lisa Cooper chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
really like WE CAN WORK IT OUT. In chapter 21, you were going back and forth between 's thoughts and Elizabeth's thoughts; it would have been nice if you'd identified their thoughts like with Elizabeth thought or Mr. Darcy thought, etc. I'm not sure if you've already thought of this, but it would be a bit clearer and smoother. How you've reworked "Pride And Prejudice" is excellent though. Lisa Cooper
Lyla Elizabeth chapter 30 . 2/12/2014
I have just finished reading this story and it is an amazing work. I had put off reading a modernized version of the beloved novel, Pride and Prejudice, because I was concerned that I would not enjoy it. I loved the old language and the era it was set in. However, this was phenomenal. Even being sleep deprived did not stop me.
I truly hope that there is a sequel. I loved the characters. Jane and Charles were as lovely as ever. Georgia was energetic, which I personally like better than her being timid. Elizabeth and William were fantastic,both being stubborn as usual.
Please, please, please write a sequel! I would pay to read a sequel to this written by Emma the Nazgul Queen.
Please write a sequel and best wishes for future fan-fictions,
Lyla Elizabeth.
Lisa Cooper chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
In chapter 11, "Moving On", of We Can Work It Out, I liked how you put Eliza, Mr. Darcy, Jane and Mr. Bingley back in close proximity. I'm not sure if it would be logical considering salaries and the possible prices of apartments around and in Manhattan, but with Mr. and Mrs. Gardiner being real estate agents miracles might be more possible. Thank you having written such a good story. Best of luck with everything present and future. Lisa Cooper
okelay chapter 30 . 8/24/2013
I found this among many fics I'd downloaded to read "at some point" and I've just finished.
It's pretty decent, I wouldn't have kept going if it wasn't
I did like the story in general even if it was rough in some places, and while reading it I actually imagined the cast of the lizzie bennet diaries.

I don't see much else in your profile bUT I hope you've kept writing
Phil Boswell chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
It can't be that Mr Bennet and Mr Gardiner are brothers, or how do you explain the different names? In the original it was Mr Gardiner who was Mrs Bennet's brother: is that what you meant?
Saralee chapter 30 . 7/29/2013
Loved this story - have read it several times. Any possibilities of a sequal?
Spire chapter 29 . 5/3/2013
Hi! Amazing, amazing story that sticks true to the characters. Its wonderful to read in a contemporary setting...Well done!
skeens chapter 30 . 4/13/2013
i really enjoyed this story and i think you did a great job! the beginning was a bit too much like the original book but then it picked up. i like how you stayed close to the original story but at the same put interesting ideas of you're own in and adapted it to the modern era. il would love to see a sequel !
Tennisballer747 chapter 30 . 2/11/2013
Please write a sequel! Loved this version! I think the ending summed everything up but it was really vague
deniche chapter 30 . 10/3/2012
pretty amazing !
Pineapple0215 chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
...a mini cooper? In Chapter 1 a big fuss was made about renting Netherfield Mansion on tge beach. Darcy is supposed to be wealthier than Bingley all the while in Law School... But a Mini Cooper? Even a BMW Audi Saab...heck, Lexis Infiniti's and Acuras show wealth social standingand envionmentally conscious. Mini cooper shows a lack of knowledge of behavior of upper middle class to wealthy... If just for environmental, a Prius illustrates point better. I read ahead to next chapter... It mention's Bingleys apartment (?) being close? I know it cant be lElizas ans Janes bc they live with parents. Normally I could overlook discrepencies but when establishing items for the mental visuals from well written material, inconsistencies are a bit more appparent