Reviews for A Thousand Words
guest chapter 50 . 1/19
when i come across this story my curiousity peak up and then after i read this, wow i'm totally in love. thanks for sharing such a beautiful story.
myself chapter 50 . 8/4/2014
i feel like this story jumped around a lot, and there were certain points that seem to have been written by and 13-year-old as opposed to someone who is articulate with their writing skills. I also feel like the relationship between Sesshomaru and Kagome really could have flowered a lot more, as a whole this story was lacking. I think it could be developed better. A lot of chapters doesnt necessarily mean a well constructed story, it seems there are too many filler chapters and not enough dedicated to the focus of the relationship between the two main characters.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 50 . 4/13/2013
The shippo and rim things were a bit creepy but I thought enjoyed your story in the rest of the aspect.
GintsukiKyu chapter 50 . 3/12/2011
Great fic I liked it.
baNaNas chapter 50 . 3/7/2011
Really Good, I loved it :)

Cant wait to read more.
duo s luvergurl chapter 50 . 2/8/2011
I enjoyed your story alot thank you for the great read! ;)
alloverthis fic chapter 50 . 11/18/2010
One of my favorite works. Thank you!
Scherherazade chapter 50 . 8/22/2009
Really great story, enjoyed it a lot. chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Well, unlike the last reviewer the story does not make me want to get married. But it was a very very good tale! :) Thank you for writing it (I enjoy re-reading it every now and then)
Lynella chapter 50 . 3/31/2008
so beautiful...i loved it i really did...makes me wanna get married
Inuhanyou21 chapter 50 . 12/26/2007
Most amazing mystery I've read! I most deffinately liked!
XxCrescentMoonxX chapter 50 . 3/17/2007
InyshChck chapter 50 . 11/25/2006
You are right! Personally, I LOVED it! It was a great ending! The story entirely had been amazing... mind blowing really. I loved the twist, when Sesshomaru had never been dead in the first place. That kind of twist reminded me of the book POISON, because it held so many. Anyway, I liked it a lot and I look forward to reading more of your creations! Til then...

P.S- Could you e-mail me back if there is a sequal or you are planning for one. I'd love to read that also. Thanks.
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 50 . 10/22/2006
I love it!
Tigeris chapter 50 . 9/28/2006
Beautiful storyline! You are awesome! Hope to read more of your work soon! I'm still sad for shippo, I wish we could have met some of his children. N e ways, wonderful story.