Reviews for Blank
IntraSule chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Oh, Rishi-kun! Thia guy definitely needed more love! X'-C
This fic was so good, and it describes what Rishid must go through perfectly! I wanna give him more love!
VanillaKokain chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
*muttered jumble of sad noises*

Whyyyyy? Why is the only good ruseshipping fanfic I find soooooo saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad? ~

*snuggles Rishid chibi* But that was wonderful... Honestly...I loved the voice of the whole story; it almost makes one feel Rishid's despair and confusion. And, of course when I got to "He tapped his pen against the paper" I was like, "Nooo, nooo, don't be doing what I think you're doing!" and then when it became even more obvious Rishid was going to take his life tears invaded my eyes and would not go away...

So, I must say, very, VERY well done on this! I'm so glad I got to read it.
Dreadful Virtue chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
O.o...T.T that was SO sad! I hope you write more! I like your storries!
nicole-purple chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
you are so weird... of course i'm not really in the mood for depressing things so... it didn't seem depressing at all... hell in my frame of mind it was almost happy :: frowns :: not quite... but almost... of course i also don't know the song i bet that didn't help at all and in conclusion all i have to say to you is: Bueller, Bueller, Bueller, Bueller... so there...

-Marik
Emerald Scarab chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Wow...I almost cried... and for me that IS a complement...I loved it, and I really enjoy your work. I've read 3 or 4 of your fanfics and I love them all! This one is no diferent, but maybe when your less depressed, could you make a hapier version?
NubianQueen413 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Wow...(oh hey am i the first review?) anyway that what certainly and unsual pairing, but i loved it anyway, wow, i just now noticed that Rishid is kind of

NubianQueen
leaf the invisible chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
awe -sniffles- that was sad -snuggles- i'm sorry you're depresed can't i help any? -anime chibi eyes-

~Leaf~
Kim Okita chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Ohh you made it!

Dont worry, I liked it, thanks!

I love angst