Reviews for Fly Away
Sesshomarufan chapter 2 . 9/9
Update ASAP! I am sitting on pins and needles here!
Maria-Salvatore29 chapter 1 . 7/13
Could you please add my story in your community?

Title: The Lost Moon
Author: Maria-Salvatore29
Summary: Canon. Sesshomaru hated the Tensaiga not only because it couldn't cut, but because it came too late. What is its use if it cannot bring back the one he lost centuries before? But what if she is merely lost in time and not to death? What people tried to rip apart, the heavens wish to continue. A reign of terror is about to come, and everything will start to unravel.

Thank You! :)))
mtnikolle chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
I love your idea and the beginning of this story. Sadly, I'm guessing that it's time has passed for you and that Real Life (tm) caught up with you. :)
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
As awful as a plane crash is, your writing still had me chuckling.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
Please write more I love this story
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
I seriously love this! Well anyways your PM system should really be turned on... I was going to ask you if I could join you C2's staff. I'm interested and I guess this was the only way I could contact you. Though Im a bit glad that I did read it; its really well written!
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
I really enjoyed it!
E-Grr chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Please write more! Just with two chapters, I've been sucked into it! I must know what happens next! :P

You're an awesome plotter! Please write more!

E-Grr-ly awaiting the next chapters
sympatheticassassin chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Cute story so far. Good idea.
Elivira chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Awwwwww I wish you would continue it!
blackbutterbly1997 chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
I do not on a norm read anything that is not M rated, but your's caught my eye. I am hoping that you are going to finish it though.
D chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Please continue the story! I'm dying to know what will happen next! :)
SamirahAislin chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
I love this. Please update soon! Forever Sam!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Are you going to finish this story because I really would love to see how it continues..
AnimeFanatic123 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Please Write More! It Is Excellent!