Reviews for Heatseeker
dax0042 chapter 3 . 3/1
This was great. I loved this story.
dax0042 chapter 2 . 3/1
Not good. But the Quarrymen will see that the Predator is the real threat.
dax0042 chapter 1 . 3/1
Man I love this.
gamelover41592 chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
that was awesome
2wingo chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
This was an AWESOME story.
Yoyobrains2000 chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Great story, nice plot, and amazing action scenes
Cloud the lone warrior chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
AMAZING! Good luck with your other stories.

The fight scenes were really awesome.
RubyDracoGirl chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
Holy Moly! this was AWESOME!

A very well-done crossover, it caught and held my interest and... well, i'm a little sad it ended.

BRAVO!
writer6886 chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Well that was one detailed fight. Goliath the champion! Man I have never heard of Goliath take such a beating. I mean Demona got a cheap shot at him and Zanatos held his own. I say the only real fight Goliath went at was when Fox had the eye of Odin. Nice job. 5 out of 5 stars.
axel100 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Over all a great read, My only two gripes are mainly my own preferences and they have more to do with the Predators hunting code. While certainly a formidable fighter, would an unarmed gargoyle be suitable prey. Given the defensive nature of gargoyle warriors, wouldn't a more hostile species like the aliens serve better as prey?

Finally, even if gargoyles qualified as prey, given how few gargoyles there are, hunting them at this point would poor game managment. Better to let there numbers recover to support future safaris than risk wiping out the gargoles all togther.
JJ Rust chapter 3 . 4/2/2009
GREAT FIGHT! Brutal, bloody, back-and-forth. You had both combatants on their game and you had some great descriptions of their mega-brawl. The Quarrymen. Hah-Hah! Serves them right. I guess they'll need to go on a recruitment drive now.

Good job on this. Very enjoyable story.
JJ Rust chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
Great descriptions of the battle. My critiques, though, would be to eliminate the exclaimation points during the fight scenes and maybe shorten some of your sentences, since fighting and other action takes place at a fast pace and that's what should be conveyed.

Otherwise, your fight scenes were very detailed. And man did you mess up Bronx and Broadway. Well, I'm from the "Die Hard" school of action writing and feel that many times you have to really bloody up your heroes. In the business these guys are in, they're bound to get hurt bad. Especially if they're going up against a Predator.

Now the Quarrymen are in it. Oh cool! Why make it easy for Goliath. Too bad something like this wasn't an episode of "The Goliath Chronicles," which in my opinion was utterly Disneyfied when they took the show off weekday syndication and put in on Saturday mornings.

Solid job!
Japan Boy chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
As Inspector Gadget would say,'Wowzers'!Now that's a fight I'd pay big bucks to see,either live-action OR animated(but I doubt Disney would approve,mainly the killings & bad language).It's been a long time since I've seen the 'Gargoyles' TV series,& reading this brings back all those great memories of watching it when ch.11 had the Disney Afternoon from 3 to 5 p.m..Will eagerly read the follow-up & comment on for a great tale!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Wow! Good story! Well-written, good flow, the dialogue is very natural. Nice descriptions with the warehouse attack. And props for the way you get inside this Predator's head, one of the things we never see in the movies. I love getting an idea of this thing's motivation.

Very enjoyable chapter one.
ArmoredSoul chapter 3 . 8/19/2008