Reviews for Facing the Truth
Avery Blaire chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
Oh my goodness i absolutely ADORE this story, i was hooked and couldn't stop reading, very intriguing, i had no clue what would happen! I love the twisty plot lines, and seeing Lauren and Sark with a kid, oh my one of my favourite stories i have read on her! great job!
Tiiulicious chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
This story was so amazing. I wish you would write one more chapter though. I loved it...:)
alice.redfern chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
dude, awesome fanfic...plz write more...

-aliasfreak47
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 17 . 3/25/2006
No way you have to have an epilogue! just to tie up loose ends for all we know Sophia runs away to find out about Vaughn or she never forgives Lauren for lying to her. Or ANYTHING? Please do an epilogue!
aliasfreak47 chapter 17 . 1/29/2006
Dude, awesome fanfic. I always thought Lauren and Sark made and awesome couple. So you like totally made that happen. I would kinda laugh sometimes because you almost made Vaughn sound like a total asshole (he i'snt) and Sydney sound like a normal stupid person who doesnt have a life whenever she talked to Lauren. Which i found funny. But dude, overall awesome fanfic and plz make another like it!

-aliasfreak47
Phoenix6 chapter 17 . 12/25/2005
Hey-

I Haven't read this story in a long time. I didn't even know it was finished! This has got to be the best Sark/Lauren fic ever. I loved it. Very well written. Are you going to continue with another story? Because this story has quite the potential!:) Well done!

-Meghan aka Phoenix6

p.s I was to lazy to sign in!:)
Sam chapter 17 . 11/16/2005
Wow! I love your story. Finally someone is writing really good LARK fanfiction. Please write another LARK, I can't wait.

Once again i loved your story, and write more!
fieryred chapter 16 . 11/1/2005
that was so good i lovd it you ar doing great so keep it coming
fieryred chapter 15 . 10/28/2005
that was so good i loved it you did a great job!
fieryred chapter 14 . 10/26/2005
that was great you did a good job so keep it up!
Marie chapter 14 . 10/26/2005
WOW! Your story became really interesting in the last chapters! Great Work!
fanficfan4life chapter 14 . 10/25/2005
Wonderful update. I hope they find Sophia soon, it is just so cruel to keep them all apart.
fieryred chapter 13 . 10/21/2005
that was great, poor sark and lauren. you are doing a great job so keep it coming
fanficfan4life chapter 13 . 10/21/2005
I'm really loving the story. I can't believe Vaughn took Sophia, I'd hate to be him when Sark catches up to him. Looking forward to reading more.
Lil Aussie Alias Chick chapter 12 . 10/18/2005
Great! I feel so sad for vaughn though