Reviews for Kimi
Kero-sempai chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
:tackle hug: Yay! KradxSato! Come read my fanfic for these two, and then you can get in line for the doujinshii! ;D

I like this because it's just a moment, but it could be such a pivitol moment. The song is nice, too!
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
the song is really good. i like the story
AncientSilverYouko chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
*very, very lovely* drabble. :P ::fave stories::
Phantom chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
I love this fic! I even listen to the song while reading :) but I think you should put rakuen fanatic translation instead of the jap version. Another chapter please? *puppy eyes*
Dark-Angel09 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I forgot to review the first time I read this. So I'm reviewing now! YAY! I know this song and I love it, I have it on CD and I play it a lot. It used to scare me until I learned more about it and this story helps make it not so scary ; Anyway I liked it a lot! I dunno if it is fluff but its cute (in a realy cool way)! Or at least to me it is! And yeah I listened to the song as I read this, it was real nice. Long review! You did an awesome job! yay Krad and Satoshi!
DevilintheAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
wow...awesome...

Friend: (sweatdrops and waves a hand in front of DevilintheAngel's face) Hello...

DintheA: (stares)

Friend: I guess that's saying your story captured DintheA's attention...

DintheA: (no response)

Friend: (smacks DintheA on the head)

DintheA: Ow.
AbyxtOfLoki chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
KUAHH! CUTE! _ By the way, thank you for pointing out which episode the song was from-it'd been nagging me a lot for a while, I couldn't figure out where I'd heard it!
The Red Destruction chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I LOVE THIS SONG. omfg you have no idea! the fic was lovely! i wish krad had kissed him at the end though...well done!
Socks-the-Kitsune chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
I don't know why this only has 4 reviews. That was awesome! I loved it! GO KRAD!

~Socks~
Krith chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I really like your fanfic So... Beautiful... But frightening... Espically when I listened to Raukuen Fanatic at the same time... _

(And my favorites are Krad and Satoshi :P)
undrieverdinand83 chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Hm Krad-Satoshi *spaces out for a while*

_ they's both so hot! _

I loved Satoshi the most in the anime, and I hate whoever thought up that stupid het ending -_- Yah. Anyway, nice drabble _ Finally a Krad that isn't bastardous! Okay... I'm gonna shut up now. I always start talking nonsense after a while... sorry. Anyway, good fic *applaudes*
SnowKissYuki chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
if u want me to review more. then please right another chapter. it sounds great and i hope u do continue with it and make the next chapter longer. -snow.
Les Scribbles chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Sufficiantly creepy to brighten my day! I liked the not quie complete ending, too, it made for a more interesting tale.