Reviews for Crushed: Dark Vengeance
blade of light chapter 39 . 1/21/2010
it's a great, fantastic storie but when are you going to make a sequel
Person chapter 37 . 9/3/2007
this chapter seemed a little sloppy
Informer chapter 36 . 9/3/2007
Um, just so you know, Popo and Nana are SIBLINGS! Ya know, BROTHER AND SISTER! Sheesh, if they were together... ugh
Person chapter 34 . 9/3/2007
-_- did not like the humorous end
X chapter 12 . 9/3/2007
As a young boy, Mink is tricked by Danonhorf, the King of the Gerulo mimes. The evil human uses Mink to gain access to the Sandy Realm, where he places his painted hands on Three-Power and transforms the beautiful Tyhulean landscape into a barren wasteland. Mink is determined to fix the problems he helped to create, so with the help of Taurus he travels through time gathering the powers of the Seventeen Mazes.

Hehehehe...
Blitz740 chapter 39 . 2/3/2007
If you do do a sequel you could make things interesting with a little mathzelda and linksamus nit that I support these couples but one final question do you realy think link belongs in royalty?
Midnight chapter 38 . 6/4/2006
No, it's not cute... IT'S TOO CUTE! I LOVE ZELDAXLINKERS! I LOVE THEM! THEY'RE LIKE THE CUTEST COUPLE IN THE MULTIVERSE! Loved the romance scenes you put in there, too. lolol. Some of the parts were funny. Loved this fic. Love you, zeldaxlinker. nice work, later.
Silver Ripper chapter 39 . 5/28/2006
I loved the story. It was pretty funny, with the right amount of action and romance in it, too.
sasukeuchiha180 chapter 39 . 5/24/2006
Great story!Make ya.
ben chapter 39 . 5/18/2006
I think your story was relly good and I hope you make a sequal.

My favourite parts were when kicked Links ass in the airport and when Mewtwo and Zelda talked with their minds.

Good luck if you make another one!
ptpeach chapter 36 . 1/18/2006
cool chapter! i can't wait to see what everyone does!
RoyalFanatic chapter 36 . 11/29/2005
Hi again. Bah, I'm always silly!

Anyway-

Bowser: EW!_

_ Silly B-man. Anyway, as I was saying, look forward to the rest.

Update soon!_
Satsukiyami chapter 36 . 11/27/2005
Another great chapterXD

Please update soon!
Sora I. Highland chapter 35 . 11/22/2005
THAT WAS SO COOL! WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAVE LINK DEAD?

COME ON WHY DOSN"T LINK EVER DIE!
Super Smasher chapter 35 . 11/17/2005