Reviews for Homesick
Mistress Frrreak chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
This was... interesting! I like this story and am very glad that Crystal and Lonnie got together :)
Asianbeth chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Awesome. I liked this character very much in the series and very sad when he passed away. You have a very good sense on knowing the characters in the tv series. Well done. :)
Meredith chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This is a great story; I love the plot. Also, I love how you worked in the mannerisms of all of the officers (Bubba shaking his head, Parker watching and listening and making suggestions, Gillespie knowing everyone's history.) They're really true to the characters from the show. I wish you would lengthen it a bit, put in more daily details, especially about the chemistry between Lonnie and Crystal. I love it though, can't wait to read more!
iansmom chapter 4 . 5/5/2005
Great story! You did a wonderful job and I can't wait for your next one!
Jessie13 chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work. I hope Lonnie and Crystal works this out, Lonnie deserves a good girl. **cries** Update soon.
Jessie13 chapter 2 . 4/27/2005
Great story. Please update soon.
AnneWithane chapter 2 . 4/9/2005
Nice second section! You're fast at work on Part 3, yes? :-)

This is my favorite line:

“Maybe a piece of you belongs in Sparta,” said Lonnie. “Maybe all of you belongs in Sparta.”

Hee! Cute!
iansmom chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
Great second part. I am really getting into this story. Great work so far.
AnneWithane chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Hi!

What a lovely beginning to your story! I'm doubly curious now, because so much seems wrapped up by the end of the first chapter. What do you have planned for the next?

Inquiring minds wanna know! :-)

Anne
iansmom chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Great story. I always love a good "Heat" story and you said on Yahoo groups that you had written one, I'm glad I came to check it out.
HillbillyofDoom chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Well, you have good writing form and the plot worked. It's a pretty good story overall, for those who are Sue tolerant. Good job.