Reviews for You, My Love
sweetgirl73 chapter 4 . 4/3/2005
I loved this chapter. I loved how she left Lucas standing there, and walked away with Nathan. Please update soon, I can't wait for the next chapter.
kaos chapter 4 . 4/3/2005
this is so awesome
BelleBaby chapter 4 . 4/3/2005
Aw.. that was great! I so love this story! I can't believe there aren't more people reviewing! It rocks! Please update soon!
BrookenLucas12 chapter 4 . 4/3/2005
Hey, I loved the chapter! It was so great, and I can't wait for the next one. I love the Brooke/Nathan interaction, and absolutely love the name of her line! By the way, the House of wax thing was cool, lol.
Mony19 chapter 3 . 4/1/2005
Great Chapter. They were so cute playing basketball together. I like their interactions.

Ud soon
BelleBaby chapter 3 . 4/1/2005
That was so great! I love it! That line.. 'Nathan stood up and stretched. “You’re hot, you’ll find somebody.” ' was one of my favorite lines! You rule! Please update soon!

PS: Yes I loved his reaction! :) ;)
Ababy99 chapter 3 . 4/1/2005
Wicked awesome! Lol, I liked the whole basketball game, very cute. This is a good story. Update soon!
S chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
oh gosh.. nookie just makes me feel all warm and tingly inside D update son!
sweetgirl73 chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
I loved this chapter. Im usually a fan of Brucas, but for some reason I have this new fascination with Nookie. I think you should make them friends before they hook up though, most Nookie stories have them hook up way too soon. I like it better when the relationship is built up a little. Update soon, I can't wait.
greekfan14 chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
I love it! You have to update soon.
S chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
UPDATE SON! I WANNA SEE SOME NOOKIE ACTION!
mcwalterk chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
great chapter. update soon
Ababy99 chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
I can't believe u left us all hanging like that! Haha, shame on u j/k j/k...I love this story! Brathan was always my fav., and this story is written really well, I can see that this is ur first Brathan story, and it's one of hte best I've read...Soo keep up the good work!
Swimfan13413 chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
omg please update this is getting REALLY good! are you gunna put anything in about mouth? j/w if not thats cool! this is great
BelleBaby chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Oh my God! This is great! Please update soon! I love it! I really wanna see Nathan's reaction! I love Brathans!
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »