Reviews for You, My Love
onetreefan chapter 18 . 3/14/2006
wow! what a great story! i so enjoyed it! great job!
ashley chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
fabulous fanfic..one of the best ive read! im gonna go read it all over agian!
BAM Aesthetic chapter 5 . 3/5/2006
LOLOL. "Chad something. He's not really my type." I was LOL-ing. Like literally. Or like, more of a snicker. Anyways, nice story.
Anime4u2 chapter 18 . 2/25/2006
omg, that was awesome!Good job, this is one of the best Brathans I've read so far! Great job!
Mony19 chapter 18 . 8/27/2005
Great Ending

ALthough u usually write Brucas fic. This was brilliant for your first Brathan fic. I would love to see more fics of them.

Good Job
SassySasha19 chapter 18 . 8/22/2005
Aw, that was such a sweet and perfect ending. I loved how Haley and Brooke talked and how they came to an understanding. It was very nice of Brooke to offer Haley a lift back, very mature, hehe. Nathan is such a sweetheart-I seriously awwed with Jenny falling asleep on his lap. Yay, Brooke and Nathan are moving in together. And they lived happily ever after...:)
oth23lover chapter 18 . 8/10/2005
OMG that was great! i just caught up and you did a great job! I loved this story!

~heather~
macjames chapter 18 . 7/29/2005
i loved that fic. cute ending!
V chapter 18 . 7/27/2005
I loved your story! You just got me hooked on Brathan! I had never read a Brathan story before, and now I just want to read every single BrookNathan fanfic on You should write more! Your writing is great!
brathanfan chapter 18 . 7/27/2005
loved it..i'm so happy they are moving in together..i can't wait for them to get engaged..update soon..i love this story..
Ababy99 chapter 18 . 7/27/2005
This whole story was a friggin' work of art! I loved each and every chapter, your writing is amazing! First of all, I love Brathans! And I loved this whole concept! Seriously, you should write more Brathans cause ur really good at them, I can't wait to check out more of your stories! Keep up all the good work!
kaos2405 chapter 18 . 7/27/2005
awesome I can't wait for your next one
BrookenLucas12 chapter 18 . 7/26/2005
Hey! Yeah, dude, it was awesome. I'd totally go for a sequel. Like, Peyton and Jake die and Nathan and Brooke have to take in Jenny? Joke, but that would be interesting, considering how well you write Nathan and Jenny. Okay, moving on. I loved it. Very, very cute. I'll be sure to check out your next story. What's it about?
monakiki chapter 18 . 7/26/2005
omg, it's finished?*cries* lol. it's rily good, hope you got a chance to write another fic or better yet do a sequel for this one...either way...you go girl!(_)
brathanfan chapter 17 . 7/26/2005
i loved it...please update soon..
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »