Reviews for Fallen From Grace
wishfulthinking123 chapter 1 . 7/8
Speechless. It is a brutal but honest depiction of domestic violence, and I'm not sure I would have been happy with a 'happy ending.' Most victims don't get a happy ending and it is tragic. Anything other than that ending would have felt hollow, almost like a lie. Yet so many things could change if people just talked about it more, it would really make a difference to people struggling with guilt and loneliness.

Everything would have changed if Rory and Jess had just spoken out. It is kind of ironic when you consider how Rory is a reporter and a writer. Communication should be her strong point. But everyone loses their voice from time to time, and it can be hard to find it. I love how you juxtaposed that against Jess, and his inability to speak to anyone other than Rory.

It was also particularly unbearable, but unfailingly honest, when her obituary was reduced to the wife of a famous man. Says a lot about society really...women's voices can be drowned out. I wish they had found their voices in time but as I said, most victims don't.

Great story and really well-written. It has an amazing emotional impact and I'm sure it will resonate with other readers.
Richi03 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Beautiful. So beautifully sad. I can't wait to read more from you.
GwenStacy chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Oh my god. I've read almost all of your stories (in exception to like 3) and I have to say that you are amazing. I picked this one to write that because it was my favorite. It made me cry. The pain Jess must of felt.

I also love the way you have explored Jess. Different sides of him. Changing your ideas about him as you yourself grew as a writer. I don't know what you're doing now, but I'll just say that what you did here was fantastic.

Much Love,

caffeineaddict13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
incredible. seriously incredible. i have no other words. if i could write like you can, i swear to god i'd never be without a pen.
missed the train chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I don't know what to say. It's beautiful, it's brilliant. You're a wonderful writer. The emotions in this story are absoultely amazing. Wonderful job!
colorscope chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I have got the shivers so bad. You are fucking brilliant.
mentallyinsane37 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I normally do not read Rory/Jess, but I'm glad that I did. This story was brilliant
obsessivexcompulsive chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
hey i just found ur story and o-m-g!

it is SOO good! seriously! i was so close to crying at the end! you are an amazing writer, reall really good! *nods lots*
crissy chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
kind of creepy. i like it.
litromantic chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
i absolutely love this fic-its beautiful and sad and perfect. its overal spectacular.
AAA chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
*sniff* sadness... beautiful and haunting... excellent fic!
Doughnuts of Miroku chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Sometimes the saddest endings make the greatest ones. Bravo, Angeleyez, for another job well done. I have goosebumps on my arms. Thanks.
Angel chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
true gifts, absolutly amazing story. i have read many rory jess fanfics but this one was so amazing and deep, it made me cry. i dont even know how to explain these

feelings. the story was just beautiful, even if she did dies in the end. i think that makes it more beautiful though.

do you ever write anything but fanfics? cause you could be brilliant.
Nicole Rigby chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
i'm bawling. I can't say anything...i'm just bawling.
Eliza S chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
you have a gift!..i mean it..i have read 2 of your stories..and i loved them..theyre deep.

please keep writting as you do