Reviews for Fallen From Grace
Richi03 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Beautiful. So beautifully sad. I can't wait to read more from you.
GwenStacy chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Oh my god. I've read almost all of your stories (in exception to like 3) and I have to say that you are amazing. I picked this one to write that because it was my favorite. It made me cry. The pain Jess must of felt.

I also love the way you have explored Jess. Different sides of him. Changing your ideas about him as you yourself grew as a writer. I don't know what you're doing now, but I'll just say that what you did here was fantastic.

Much Love,

~Mira~
caffeineaddict13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
incredible. seriously incredible. i have no other words. if i could write like you can, i swear to god i'd never be without a pen.
missed the train chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I don't know what to say. It's beautiful, it's brilliant. You're a wonderful writer. The emotions in this story are absoultely amazing. Wonderful job!
colorscope chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
I have got the shivers so bad. You are fucking brilliant.
mentallyinsane37 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I normally do not read Rory/Jess, but I'm glad that I did. This story was brilliant
obsessivexcompulsive chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
hey i just found ur story and o-m-g!

it is SOO good! seriously! i was so close to crying at the end! you are an amazing writer, reall really good! *nods lots*
crissy chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
kind of creepy. i like it.
litromantic chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
i absolutely love this fic-its beautiful and sad and perfect. its overal spectacular.
AAA chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
*sniff* sadness... beautiful and haunting... excellent fic!
Doughnuts of Miroku chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Sometimes the saddest endings make the greatest ones. Bravo, Angeleyez, for another job well done. I have goosebumps on my arms. Thanks.
Angel chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
true gifts, absolutly amazing story. i have read many rory jess fanfics but this one was so amazing and deep, it made me cry. i dont even know how to explain these

feelings. the story was just beautiful, even if she did dies in the end. i think that makes it more beautiful though.

do you ever write anything but fanfics? cause you could be brilliant.
Nicole Rigby chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
i'm bawling. I can't say anything...i'm just bawling.
Eliza S chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
you have a gift!..i mean it..i have read 2 of your stories..and i loved them..theyre so..beautiful..so deep.

please keep writting as you do
Kat chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Absolutely gorgeous. Your style of writing is just out of this world and makes your work such a joy to read. The characterisation, the little details, the ache of being helpless... they all help create a beautifully sad story. It's tragic that Rory dies, that Jess doesn't save her by just *saying* something but it's perhaps more realistic that way. Rory and Jess' relationship has always been slightly destructive despite their feelings for each other and even now, in the future that this story is set in, they're still not getting it right. Almost, but not quite. Neither voicing exactly what they need from the other and it's this miscommunication that yields horrible results both in canon and in this story.

And of course kudos to the borrowed quote at the beginning. That scene with Spike and Buffy broke my heart a little, much in the same way this has.