Reviews for The Demon and the Potion's Master
Guest chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
Wonderful story, I hope you havent stopped writing your are very good at it. I almost didnt read this story, but Im glad I did! Very good plot, the characters aren't OOC for the most part, and so on...
I did notice spelling and grammar mistakes in some parts but not too bad over all. Bye now, have a nive life
XD chapter 19 . 3/30/2013
Omg 374 sorry its just Im in health class and that praticular page is umm a class joke you could say lol you just made my day this is hilarious xD
Charlie Drear chapter 21 . 5/3/2010
please update soon. :)
Athenesic chapter 21 . 4/12/2009
Alright. You have not updated for what looks like two years. I am asking if I could adopt your story. It is a really good story and should be continued.
K-Chan chapter 21 . 8/23/2008
This was such an interesting story! Hopefully it won't be left at a cliffhanger like this...Please keep writing!
Page Master chapter 21 . 12/30/2007
Please update! I copied and pasted this story onto Micro Word so I can read it all the time. I must have more!
superiggy chapter 21 . 7/28/2007
wow this story rocks! i love kagura and am dieing to to read what happens next! it's been about a year but please continue the story

i hope it's not left to be discontinued... there is not many good kagura stories compared to how there are so many kagome fics...
iggy chapter 21 . 7/6/2007
i really like this story do please continue and update it...i'd hate to see the only crossover with hp with kagura in it just be abandoned so please keep going!
InsaneGiggles chapter 21 . 12/22/2006
Keep up your great work.
Noniway chapter 21 . 8/15/2006
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! How do you make Snape HOT? When I first heard of the pairing my first thought was 'Ew'. Btu now it just seems so perfect! The only thing I dont like is Harry's jerkyness. I've just never imagined him liked that... but it's still awesome! Keep 'em coming, PLEASE! I'm hooked!
venusserenade chapter 21 . 7/23/2006
Wonderful story! I have never come across that particular pairing before, which is half the reason I started reding the story in the first place. Please update as soon as you can. Thanx!
The Painted Lady chapter 21 . 7/21/2006
You need a beta? Oh! Oh! Pick me, Pick me! Seriously, though, if you still need a beta, drop me a line, and I'll be happy to help.

Also, this was a great chapter. I can't wait to find out what everyone's reation will be when they find out that Kagura used to be...well, a murderer. Keep up the good worl!
LadyJol chapter 21 . 7/18/2006
GREAT CHAPTER! I like this chapter very much and I love this story! I hope to read more real soon I mean REAL soon! I wonder what they are going to do to Kagura and what's Severus' reaction to it! I really love your story and please keep up the great work!

Lady Jolly
Amarine chapter 21 . 7/18/2006
I liked it! I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter - Kagura's secret is out! I can't wait to read the next one! Wonder how everyone'll react. :)

As for a beta - I'm not much of an overall beta myself, but I CAN do spelling and grammar. (That's about it, I'm afraid...) If you can't find anyone to do beta or if you can't find a beta for spelling/grammar, I volunteer to do spelling and grammar. - Don't know how much help that is, but if you end up needing me, I'm available by email or PM.
Chip of Silver chapter 21 . 7/18/2006
Loved it..As always. -Huggles Kagura who just pushes me away.- But bad Koga! He shouldn't be trying to hurt Kaguras Snape! Or Kagura for that matter! I would very much like to take Chris's wand, gag him, tie him up and hang him from a tree, then set Koga lose. Also I think that you right very very well and that you should take all the time you need with the chapters so the your work keeps at it's best. Now anyways please keep it up and don't let any flamers hurt you. .