Reviews for ReAwakening to Life and Love
mayag12987 chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Oh my, what a sweet story. I loved it and hope there will be more or that this one will be continued.

Always,

Maya
Law and Order SVU fanatic chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
hi i loved this story
Mishka67 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Very nice! I loved the way you kept the sermon fresh as the characters echoed the words through the day. And Joseph quoting Wordsworth was a hoot. I could actually hear him saying the words and clearly see a loving, yet ever so slightly smug (no, maybe 'satisfied' is a better word) look on his face.

Great job! This is a definite keeper. :-)
aserene chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
aw...i love it...i really liked the beginning about spring being a rebirth...i like it alot! i hope you consider more.
WrItErSSoUl519 chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Thats so awesome! I love your stories because theyre so sweet. i love sweet stories... SO GOOD KEEP WRITING ON AND ON AND ON( lol)!

Jazz
theologygirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
You are the best. Wish you'd posted this before I wrote my Easter Sunday sermon! Ha ha.
ofarrogant chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
This is awesome! You are good, VERY good!
Naseka chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
There are some things I didn't understand in this story...all those metaphors (mindboggling). I liked the flashbacks but it was confusing at where they ended. Is this a one-shot?
hollywoodgal chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
very sweet. i hope there's more.
QueenJewels chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
This is great...I love it...thanks so much! :)

~Andreea
Rebecca chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Yay! I'm so glad to see another story written by you! A job well done, of course. You know you're a great writer, you don't need me to tell you that. Please write more stories! Oh and hey, have you ever considered writing a chaptered story? You would be really good at that too, plus you'd probably get more reviews! Well, something for you to consider.