Reviews for The Lie
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This was good. OVerally good, I mean, but the beginning, with the first diary part, that was pure GOLD. Kudos.
Kasanra chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Hahahahaha... I've never read something like this before. It was interesting. Good work!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
loved it.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Fantastic!
anemix chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
That was funny. A whole entire AU timeline. Really fun to read, and interesting to see where the differences are. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Princess613 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Gr. Now I need to read all your stuff in case you continued this AU. Thanks a bunch.
shadowphantomnessyahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this story already, because I enjoyed it a lot. My favorite line probably involves Luke thinking about stealing beer, but it's a great AU! I am glad that Han and Leia needed some time to come to grips with the revelation, too, instead of immediately proclaiming their love. It seems more like a test of friendship that way.

I hope you write more Luke and Vader stories!

~Phantomness
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I like this one a lot. I love the idea of Luke having a journal and his thoughts about facing his dad... Meaning wanting to call out "daddy, daddy" and hug him... I can imagine the stunned look on all the rebels faces when Luke sadi I love you, then revealing that Vader was his father! -laughs- I like the bit you added at the end.
WolfCipher7 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
This was really good. I liked the idea of Luke having a journal.
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Oh, wow, this was good. You did a wonderful job in setting the scene for the story, and I particularly liked the final part with Luke and Vader speaking to one another with the compromises planned to end the war. The take on Anakin's parentage was also an interesting one, and played in very well into the story. Overall, two thumbs up!
Wolfgirl13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I love it! There should be more reviews for this! My favorite part is when Luke and Vader are facing off, both Rebel and Empire surrounding them to watch, cue dramatic holding of breath, and then Luke first says, "I'm not going to fight you." Gasp! And then he says, "I love you". And you can just imagine the on-lookers "?"
Hieiko chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Whoa, this fic was awesome. Very entertaining. I love your version of Luke, especially with the "Daddy! Daddy!" and the "I love you". Ah, the looks on the Rebel Leaders' faces must have been priceless!
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Cool story! I like your story lines, very long. I like long!
White-Tigers-of-Darkness chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
this is very intersting. i love it. well done.
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2005