Reviews for Molmol
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2013
A.Sintari chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
i have no idea why this fic got so little reviews as it did.

look at my favorites list man...i've read every work by everyone in there,but this is one of those i most want to see finished...

artfuldodger7 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
i like were this is kind off hard to tsuruko taking brad pitts place as achillies but i still think this fic has alot of potential. hope to see a post soon
Rune-breaker chapter 1 . 6/1/2007

nicely written story here

the only think i didn't like too much was that you made Tsuruko out to be a woman who sleeps around XD

other than that, keep at it
bluetinkerbell chapter 6 . 5/29/2007
Wow...that was a very good comeback chapter. lol...I enjoyed it. A tad bit confused because its been a long time since I've read it but overall, I really enjoyed it. And, I love Amara...she's just so much like Hector that it hurts! LOL
Innortal chapter 6 . 5/25/2007
Nice addition. Keep it up.
arcadian viera chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
The story is well written, but I have no idea what the relation of the story to the title is.
bluetinkerbell chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
Aw, that was great! I loved the whole thing with Haruka and Seta! You seem to have given us a juicy backstory there! Yum yum! .
zombieme chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
nice but a bit slow, i would suggest even more action and fights and some more carnage but none the less an interesting idea.

Now you have to review my story TWISTED WORLDS HINATA ENCOUNTER :)
Grey Wolf4 chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
This is an interesting premise, do please continue as for a Nestor Role I suggest Seta but its your fic.
M.Blade chapter 4 . 4/22/2005

Always outdoing me as always, Mantis...

Keep up the great work, I've been mesmerized by it!
bluetinkerbell chapter 4 . 4/20/2005
Okay! Great chapter there! I think you really have a good way with the fighting scenes and I noticed that the pace has picked up quite a bit. You've done a good job with dialogue too. It all flows, just like it should. Great job!
Innortal chapter 4 . 4/19/2005
You've done an excellent job introducing the characters, and the chapter has expressed the running theme quite well.

Keep up the good work. This story is shaping up to be a great winner.

crimson fiction chapter 4 . 4/19/2005
good job. i loved that, especially since you introduced motoko! (lol) i bet you loved writing the sparring scene. i enjoyed reading it too. well i can't wait until the next chapter, until then.

crimson fiction chapter 3 . 4/16/2005
i usually wouldn't read this type of thing, but sense your a friend i did., and i'm glad. this was awesome. written very well. and i can't wait till you update!