Reviews for Operation: BREAK UP
4:Here too! A crud!
Brainy girl chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
YEEEEEEEEEEES!
Brainy girl chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
O.O Wants some popcorn cause this is getting GOOOD.
Brainy girl chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
RAAAAAAAHH (Digs the claws into Lizzie, everyone begin to attack her) RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH DONT COME BACK!
Brainy girl chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
Grrr(picks up cell phone and dials a numbuh) bring them in. (In come German Army, Aliens, Trigon, Raven, Starfire, Brotherhood of evil, every kid in the world(gives each a bazooka), Batman, and his brothers, Kool aid man(OH YEAH) Trees, cats, Red Queen and her army, Cheshire cat, White Queen and her army, and the Mad Hatter) Ready? ATTACK LIZZIE! (Turns into demon and jumps into shadows)
Cheshire Cat: I like Brainy.
Brainy girl chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
YOU LITTLE BEEEEEEEEEEEP I WILL KILL YOU YOU BEEP BEEEPPPP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! Oh not you, Lizzie.
i might be crazy chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I want to let you know that not all japanese restaurants have big grills in the table. the one you are refering to is called a hibachi grill. Mmmm. Great now i want to eat at a hibachi grill
sandystar2k chapter 14 . 8/12/2010
good, great, awesome, wonderful

what other words can i say. this story really rock, your an awesome writer. )
sandystar2k chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
great chapies
Gingergirl63 chapter 10 . 3/23/2009
I always get frustrated when the Delighfuls come into a story. Not your story specifically, or fanfictions in general, but also the actual show. It would be more interesting (I think) to give each character personalities on their own ... which would be extremely difficult and boring, unless you love writing (or drawing. or roleplaying :P) Take the kid with the football helmet, you get to CREATE a face for him. That ... could actually be pretty fun!

I mean, unless these kids were severely beaten and neglected in their early years (which doesn't seem like Father's style ... kind of...) there is no way they can be rotten to the core... or share the same thoughts O_O They shouldn't be "on" all the time.

I mean, they're kids! WTH happened to them to make them be like that? DUDE. SCARY THOUGHTS. Why hasn't Father become a wanted child abuser? ... and why is the father a Firebender? xD

I really do like this story. It's interesting, and everyone seems to be in character! :D
Gingergirl63 chapter 8 . 3/23/2009
Oh my. I was listening to a depressing song while reading lizzie's mental breakdown (ahah)... It made her seem more 3-dimensional as a character — i think I'm reading too much into this, I mean, it's cartoon network. No one has deep, phycological issues, you're just born evil. xD See? THIS is why I usually watch anime. Hahah... *shot*
gingergirl63 chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
-gulps- DUDE! the needle image freaked me out! xD (darn my fear of needles.) I would have, like, kicked lizzie in the throat or something O_O
max ride0001 chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
OUCH! LOL poor lizzie ... never liked her much though _
MissLexi54 chapter 14 . 8/22/2007
Hey nice story I love it. A little to graphic when they were the volocon. But that is just me. Hahaha. Oh in chappie 11 the green dude from Spider-Man his name is The Green Goblin. I own the movie and that is one of my favorite parts.