Reviews for Top Dog
Bubblyblush chapter 3 . 5/14
he is worse than miroku... (-_-)
Cindy M 19 chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
He remind me of Miroku... I wonder why? XD
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 3 . 10/9/2010

Beni-sama chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
lol wonderful story!

in the first chap i loved when inu picked up the dog or 'egg roll' and threw him in the trash can XD haha that is DEFFINITELY something he would do. great job at that part. i also liked when he started to attack him b/c he peed on his tree XD haha another great characteristic that i can totally see him doing.

"Her eyes were wide and shocked at first (most likely at my own beauty) " XD haha omg that lil dog was adorable!

i loved his personality!

he was just great! im so tempted to draw him in my fanart X3

hehe i quite enjoyed this story so much! i wish there were more chapters but beggars can't be choosers
Miss Saigon11 chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
Aww that was cute! I really liked it! My favorite would have to be the one from Koishii's POV. Perhaps my friend was right when she said that all dogs are perverted...? But if this is true, would Inuyasha and Sesshomaru be perverted too? (i can imagine Inuyasha being a pervert but not Sesshomaru...) Ah well.

So, yes, this was a very good story. I highly enjoyed it.

Miss Saigon11
twianime01 chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
wow... and that was a dogs pov... i am gonna think about getting too close to my dog now...
MoonlitElegy chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
I must admit, this was a very, very creative piece of writing. The 3rd chapter caught me off guard though - goodness, that was just too perverted for my taste. He made Miroku look like a toddler in kindergarden with his POV.
IvoryNemRodd chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
god. he feels so lucky he could be with kagomes and nuzzling the places that Inuyasha could only dream of. funny dog.
Lady Lydia chapter 3 . 9/21/2007
Aesome story! Very funny and cute.
elizabeth chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
jackass of a dog that koishii...inuyasha's not a kitten you stupid dog!jackass...
RyuuMahou chapter 3 . 2/21/2007
AHAHAHAH, HOW I LOVED THAT! Ahaha, amazing. Being inside the mind of a Dachshund. I know from personal experience (I've got two of 'em) that they can be very possessive and that they can get dejected very easily, but their attention span is short lived...

Very nice, I loved the different points of view. The same situation looked at three different ways. Classic. XD

Jennifer chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
that was freaking funny!,I can;t belive the dog still got a happy ending!So funny!
XxAzn HomiexX chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
that hentai dog. At least it doesn't seem like he's after Kags anymore. Yay Inu and Kags moments. Awsome story so updaye A.S.A.P
DemonGirl11 chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
There is something hilarious and vaguely disturbing about this POV.
angelqt1231 chapter 3 . 1/12/2007
i love ur story xD even though i dont like koishii too much 1 but ur story is still very cute xD hope u write another story