Reviews for The Name on the Bracelet
anonymous chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
ginnys name is ginevra, not virginia
dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
loved so well written as usual
Gillyness chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
That was good! I love angst-y, depression fics. Oddly enough, I like the ones about Hermione best, even though she's my favorite character.
TexasRose chapter 1 . 12/30/2001
Sreepy but strangely good!
KitLee chapter 1 . 12/26/2001
Oh! Very sad and depressing. I like how it seems like it's written from one point of view, but really it's from another.
Pinpoint it's really me chapter 1 . 11/20/2001
An interesting perspective, even though the plot is strange; I like the

last few paragraphs or so the best (your endings are always so well written).
LordsBecca chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
I'M GONNA KILLLL YOUUUUUU! How could you do that to sweet, wonderful, kind little Ginny! ARRRRGH! Very nice. I like it. I mean, I don't like it. Which means I REALLY like it. Maybe I should go to St. Mungo's...
ButterflyGrl chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
You're right, quite morbid. And a bit, how she's talking about herself like that. Very well written though!
medivalmaiden who couldn't get her grandparents' computer to sign in chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
OH! HOW SAD! That was a great story. I really loved it. *shivers* my wrists hurt, now. o well, suicide fics aren't always disturbing; actually, some of them bring awareness to how lucky *most* of us are to have a sound mind/decent life.
Nagini chapter 1 . 3/21/2001
Ok, maybe u are a bit disturbed.. But all the same I like this. But I still don't know who's POV_y this is from.
Corrina Flame chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
good but i dont really get - ginny is whos telling it in the first parahgraphs?its ginny telling the last one, rite?anyways-its still good!
clara2000 chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
oh tragic is virgina her daugter
Golden Scroll chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
eww Ginny in a mental hospital and y don't people visit her and try to help her. You know you could make a series out of this
Catherine E. Grant chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
This is INCREDIBLE! I wish I could write as well as you do.
METMA Mandy chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
Wow, this is SO good! I have one question...who is talking in this fic? Is it another patient? Or is it ginny...because if its ginny then you changed tenses, which wouldn't make sense. AWESOME! ~Mandy