Reviews for FMA Drabbleage
wellduh chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
...aww.

What can I say?
wellduh chapter 4 . 10/27/2005
'“Really, Edward, why do you think Havoc’s so into Fury?”'

*shakes head in amazement*
wellduh chapter 7 . 10/27/2005
You know? You're very very unfairly good at cutesy.

(And you know Al could get away with anything. The boy is evil.)
wellduh chapter 6 . 10/27/2005
"The only other person he would feel comfortable talking to about subjects such as this would have been Maria Ross..."

Congrats for being the first person I've seen who ever gave Maria Ross credit for being an interestingly good mother figure in the anime. Good job.

And Roy? Teaching Ed how to shave? XD
wellduh chapter 8 . 10/27/2005
Ah... neh... weh... kya aghh!

O_o THAT WAS TOO CUTE.

Winry and Jean and it SCARES me how easily I can see this happening, it totally does.

Since I have this tendency to point out sentences I thought stood out for being as perfect as perfect gets:

'She’d pointed it straight at him and told him that if he was ever enough of an idiot to get into that type of situation again she’d kill him herself.'

'“So Ed never talks about me and Al makes me out to be a psycho. Great.”'

Keep it up!
Wolves of Xing chapter 8 . 6/30/2005
Feel the drabble love! .

Lol, you so totally own HavocAi! The RoyEd had a perfect balance of angst and fluff, Hughes is brilliant as always, HavocFuery is adorable (heehee, so Fuery is Havoc's "stray" then?), the little bit of AlWin was hilarious (-snicker- poor Al, Pinako rules!) and I loved 'Signs of Affection' and 'Shaving'.

Lol, sometimes pairings are so deeply ingraved into your sub-conscious that they start turning up everywhere .;;

But spellcheck is an idiot, of course whuffle is a word!

...please write more! .
fireun chapter 3 . 6/13/2005
this drabble is pure love.

PURE LOVE!

*fangirls*
fightingcomet chapter 8 . 5/27/2005
heehee- now i shall go around beating up people to show my affection for them! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Marii chapter 8 . 5/10/2005
This was a great story. I didn't think that I would like the whole Winry/Havoc thing but you wrote it very nicely. I never thought about any interaction betwwen them.

Can't wait for more.
Dominus chapter 8 . 5/9/2005
It'll probably be out around two more years or so. ;_; Sobb.. I like this pairing, she's certainly better than Katherine. I didn't like her, glad she was a one-episode thing. xD

I can't believe Havoc lacks in relationships. He's such a nice guy. D:
Icy Wolf Rage chapter 8 . 5/9/2005
Wow, that was *so* good. It's nice to see that they finally met, and the outcome was just so sweet. Really loved this one. From what little we know on Havoc in the show, your characterizations of him seem like what we'd find out if the show was longer. Did that make sense? Hope so. Thanks for bringing us the lovely Havoc in all his glory.
Torii chapter 8 . 5/9/2005
YAY! I loved this one! :D
Aseret Kitsune chapter 7 . 4/15/2005
really good! love mischievous Pinako! hope there's more soon!
Dominus chapter 7 . 4/13/2005
Aw, I love Al x Winry. Al's just the cutest thing at the end of the series - I can't wait for the movie to come out. Oh, and thanks. :D
Anime Monster chapter 7 . 4/12/2005
Mischivious Pinako is fun to watch. Do a RoyXEd with mischivious Pinako. I wouldn't be able to resist either, though if the oppertunity arose.

Update soon.