Reviews for Picking Up The Pieces
Beloved Daughter chapter 38 . 1/3/2013
Really awesome story! I can't wait/desperately hope that you will update this story again soon! :)
newboy chapter 38 . 7/18/2011
This story has been very dramatic, and well written. Poor logan, now we have some answers. I am curious what the reaction the rest of logans friends will have when they finally learn what happened. The x-men and students would be very angry to say the very least.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 38 . 6/19/2011
ohhhh dude that is so evil

you have done good in the angst category

So what will Wolverine Do?
Anne McSommers chapter 38 . 6/5/2011
I am loving this story, have actually spent the better part of today reading it, I cant wait to read more!
ayame chapter 38 . 6/3/2011
you have great ideas that make good sense. please keep up the good work!
MidLifeCrisis chapter 38 . 6/3/2011
Oh my gosh golly! What a fantastic treat when I returned from vacation. This is so well thought out, so plausible. I'm jealous of ya, Joe! The writing in tight, pacing great, intrigue spot on, emotions perfectly in character...It's THE BEST offered on FFN in way too long. I hope to God ya don't make me wait months and months between the next installment. But, if so I'll simply have to 'feed' by re-reading previous chaps. Buzz me if you can. Dee
RandomWeirdo chapter 37 . 2/14/2011
Started reading a week ago and I LOVE IT! I really like how you've put things together with plots and scenes. Hope to see another chapter soon cause I can barely wait! :D
CaptMackenzie chapter 37 . 12/16/2010
ARE you going to finish this? If so, well ... it only took you 6 years to finish it! ;) May you complete the sequel a mite faster, before you grow tired of the plotline entirely!

The ruminations on the pool table were surprisingly interesting. I enjoyed that bit of minutiae. I've forgotten what's up with Jubes by now, and don't feel like going back 5 or 6 chapters *AGAIN* to remind myself, so tough luck with that. The convo b/w Janet and Logan was fairly satisfactory ... Logan's horror the idea of dating was a hilarious moment!

I don't understand why Mags would send Logan cigars. Did he poison them, or something? Please explain what kind of message this was suppose to send b/c I don't get it!
MidLifeCrisis chapter 37 . 12/11/2010
I'm doing my happy dance!

A lot of thought went into this chapter. The detail, pathos, emotion are first rate. It's really beautiful, Joe. You really capture both sides of Logan here and Janet is a unique, special lady.

The cliffie at the end is plain wicked. Good but wicked.

All in all, totally worth the wait.

Love it. Appreciate you. Merry Christmas. Buzz me up on IM.

Warmest regards,

MidLifeCrisis chapter 36 . 11/13/2010
Don't know why, but I find this line: "Don't know kid. Not really sure what winning would look like." extremely poignant. It's a 'deep' Logan, especially around the girls.

Really awesome surprise to get this alert this evening. And, as usual, terrific chap.

Let's hook up for a chat.
CaptMackenzie chapter 35 . 8/15/2010
argh. Okay, ultimately, what I think is that it's an awfully short update that doesn't move the plot along very much at all. It was just one scene!

So, I'm unsatisfied. Are you having serious writer's block?

I don't know what I think about anything you've written, 'cause you just threw a couple carrots out there and until I know the purpose for them (based on future scenes), I don't know what I think about them.
CaptMackenzie chapter 34 . 8/15/2010
So Logan wants a helmet, hmm?

I enjoyed the more civil Logan/Summers interaction. Their biitching gets old after 30 chapters, so I hope you don't include much more of that.

I miss seeing Janet in all this.

And as for finishing sooner rather than later ... are you sure about that? No offense, but I think I'll believe it when I see it!
werekat chapter 35 . 8/15/2010
been awhile since i looked this story up again. could never have enough of it. sad that no new chapters for nealy a year but its great that you are still continuing it. loved the changes you added last time and gave a realism to the story.
MidLifeCrisis chapter 35 . 8/15/2010
Sorry I didn't review 33. Long story. We need to chat on IM. I thought you said you wanted to wrap this story up? Now it seems you've got a sequel, if not an entirely new story. 33 and 34 Good stuff, my friend.
Green EaGle chapter 34 . 7/11/2010
Fantastic story.

I think it is the best story I Have ever read on this Website.

It is unbeliveable how you manage to write all those things.

I love it that Logan is able to remember his past and that

it looks like he is going to change who he was, inspite the

fact that he knows little bits of his "former" character.

Keep going and update as soon as possible, this story

deserves it to get and fantastic ending.

Green Eagle