Reviews for Of Blood and Power
MAKE HARRY EVIL!
Pathseekerme chapter 13 . 7/11
This is an excellent story -truly AWESOME! I love how your people seem so real and interact like real people do. And your descriptions are so good they make pictures in my mind. Reading this story was almost like watching a movie in my head... Thank you! (Although I would really like to see how it ends!)
Slayer76 chapter 13 . 5/26
13 years since the last chapter. Well that's what happens when you party naked
Bosma17 chapter 13 . 4/15
Please update
Jasper Starfox chapter 13 . 1/28
please do an update? this story is an amazing read and I hope that Harry comes out on top...it has been 13 years since you last updated I hope you haven't forgotten the story
Fireguy892 chapter 1 . 1/23
I'm guessing abandoned
Sefera chapter 13 . 1/16
Very good! I'm favoriting this, and, should you ever continue it, I'll look forward to more. Given its been discontinued for 13 years I won't hold out hope, but hey, I favorite everything I even remotely enjoy anyways. Not that I didn't enjoy this. (Id say it's a 7/10 on my arbitrary and indescribable scale of Fanfiction.) Continue it if you want to, don't if you don't. It's your story. I'm just one of many to have read it.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2017
Loved this;)
GMR chapter 13 . 11/1/2017
I really liked your story. It is a shame that you abandoned it.
acetwolf94 chapter 13 . 10/14/2017
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Rebecca chapter 13 . 7/30/2017
This is so good! I am loving this so much! Please update soon! XD
gail19 chapter 13 . 7/24/2017
Still amazing.
Z chapter 13 . 7/12/2017
Yassssss
heyitsellibear chapter 13 . 7/8/2017
This book is amazing and I really enjoyed reading. I know it has been a while since you've updated, but would you update?
Drew86 chapter 13 . 6/3/2017
So very good! I love reading stories of Harry's unshackling of numerous chains and standing on his own feet. Hope to read more soon. Faithful readers await!
1,361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »