Reviews for Somewhere I Belong
TutorGal23 chapter 19 . 4/16/2007
this story seems really good. i cant wait for nathan and haley to get together! update soon!
DramaQueen161 chapter 19 . 4/7/2007
you have to update - i love this story!
jcool789 chapter 19 . 2/4/2007
Hey Haley and Nathan Foreva!
Jillian chapter 19 . 12/29/2006
wow i just read the whole story! it's really great! but i can't wait to find out what happens and i want some naley like asap! so update soon and keep up the good work you're an awesome writer!
coox chapter 19 . 12/9/2006
great story, i'm guessing ryan and katie will hook up so that it leaves naley and brooke will prob stop acting like a bitch cuz haley's cool and they can be frends, but i hope dex is ok, cnt wait pls ud soon
krispy chapter 19 . 10/17/2006
love it! please update soon.
crazy4fiction chapter 19 . 6/1/2006
please review, i love it so much, i want to know more, please please review, and it's really good, ur a great writer.
pati chapter 19 . 5/17/2006
Hey i luv ur fanfic i just want i naley fanfic because im a naley fan
deli41321 chapter 19 . 4/14/2006
Oh my gosh I am really glad that Haley is getting along with all of them. I have a feeling that Ryan isn't as sweet as he seems maybe lol. I really can't wait for some Naley even if it is just some nice playfull banter. Please ud soon.
Bee chapter 19 . 4/13/2006
Not the Haley in the show ... but good anyway. Update soon.
Nicki-hunny chapter 19 . 4/13/2006
Didn't see Nate having a girlfirend that kind of sucked but i kind of hope that something will happen with Halie and Ryan b4 she gets with Nate
HaleyAndNathanForeverAndAlways chapter 19 . 4/13/2006
I love it please update soon!
engraved23 chapter 19 . 4/13/2006
this is desperately waitin for the naley to hit of...dnt stop u cud publish this...

JeniRose chapter 19 . 4/12/2006
what a good story I can not wait to see ow Nathan and Haley finally come together
Nathanlvr chapter 19 . 4/12/2006
Yay Im so exited that you updated i really really really like this story it is like the best and i love it ... i love how haley is fun going and all cool.