Reviews for Challenge of Faith
maliaphire chapter 3 . 2/19/2006
Great start of the sequel, it's getting a bit confusing with all the children and their lovers/suitors lol Please update soon!
Jenny chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
yay, that was awesome, it kept me on the edge of my seat (and laughing)
Queen Vixen chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
_;; sorry i haven't reviewed yet! i meant to review as soon as i read the story, but i had to go! Anyway, I loved this chapter, with some obvious exceptions. We won't even go into the horrible meanness of the last section. that was just terrible. but aside from that, it was fantastic! _ Keep up the good work!
Ember's Shadow chapter 3 . 1/25/2006
I have loved reading this and the prequal. You have a way with weaving a great story line. I hope that you will continue working on this story.
Alanna of Pirate Swoop chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
i really like ur stories. they are really good! i cant wait for the next chapter!
blagh chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
you're special darling
Ember's Shadow chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
I have really enjoyed reading this fanfiction and its sequal. it has made me laugh and cry. I really hope you keep updating.

The one thing I would change is that sometimes the shift between the characters speaking can be hard to follow, if you put at the top the name of the character who is telling about this part of the story and the place it would greatly help the ability to follow your story plot.

Keep up the good work ;-p
PegasusAcc chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
"You didn't review. You didn't review."

Nag.

Kinda strange to go back and review ONE when I just did TWO, but I am awesome becasue I am double the awesome. Hot damn. I rule. In every way.

I'm just...awesome. Hot damn!
PegasusAcc chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
I WANT MY AUSTIN!

I love the cell phone scene though. Even Austin says you've got me pegged (I made him read that part!) .

Woot Woot!
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Yay, we're back, I'm happy now.
Queen Vixen chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
_ Hot damn! I love the fact that you've got this one finally going! I've been waiting for it! And Tasuki and I don't have to have another baby now! DOUBLE hot damn! _ You have to keep up the good work and update soon! I loved it!

Queen Vixen